Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mohammad Shahjahan (Q1)

Senior Member Array

Mohammad Shahjahan (Q1)

hey u have answered some of them in another thread.. just copy and past then under the relevant ques...

We will really appreciate it...

1. Your name?

2. DOB, place of birth and zodiac sign?

3. Your pet(nick) name(s)?

4. Your hobbies?

5. Favourite Color?

6. Favourite fragrance?

7. Favourite celebrity(ies)?

8. Marital status?

9. How many family members u r?

10. If you were to name the absolute best gift you ever received as a child, what would it be?

11. What one tradition would you never want to give up?

12. What is the best time you've ever had with your family?

13. If you were at a friend’s house for a holiday dinner and you found a dead cockroach in your salad, what would you do?

14. What’s the dumbest purchase you’ve ever made?

15. What is the most romantic present anyone has ever given you?

16. What is the most useful gift you’ve ever been given?

17. What is your most treasured memory?

18. If you could spend a vacation anywhere in the world, where would you most want to be?

19. Have you ever returned an item to a store for a refund after having used it?

20. If you could invent a holiday, what and when would it be? What special traditions would take place on that day?

21. You are going out for the evening. If your partner objects to what you are wearing, would you change your clothing?

22. What one invention has changed the world more than any other?

23. If you could have free, unlimited service for 5 years from an extremely good cook, chauffeur, housekeeper, masseuse, or personal secretary, which would you choose?

24. What item that you don’t currently possess would you most like to have in your home?

25. Describe the perfect holiday meal. Who are the guests? What food is served? How is the table decorated?

26. If money were no object, what one gift would you purchase for yourself?

27. If money were no object, what one gift would you purchase for your mate?

28. Where is the best place to spend New Year’s Eve?

29. If you could spend New Year’s Eve with any 10 people currently living, or already dead, whom would you select?

30. What is the worst thing that happened in ur life?

31. Who do you nominate as “Man of the Year” for 2008?

32. Who do you nominate as “Woman of the Year” for 2008?

33. What was your greatest accomplishment in ur life?

34. What is the biggest mistake you made in ur life, which you will not make again?

35. How many times have u fallen in love?

36. How you heard about nidokidos?

37. Do u want to answer more questions?

Senior Member Array
    where is he?

i don't think that he will answer them......

Member Array

my enlightened profile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Your name? Mohammad Shahjahan

2. DOB, place of birth and zodiac sign? 04-12-09, Kuwait, Saggitarius

3. Your pet(nick) name(s)? Shajo and much more slang words SORRY

4. Your hobbies?many like book reading browsing and chating wid informative people

5. Favourite Color? light colors and yeah black also

6. Favourite fragrance?i like the AXE Series the whole..series

7. Favourite celebrity(ies)?Avril Lavigne, Tom Cruise , Jackie Chan, Hillary Duff, Maria Sharapova, Anna Kournikova and much moreee

8. Marital status?un marrieddd

9. How many family members u r? 4

10. If you were to name the absolute best gift you ever received as a child, what would it be? hmmm chocolates and books and strategic games

11. What one tradition would you never want to give up? wearing shalwar kameez on eid and juma prayers :P &&& smoking its only my personal tradition to smoke while having DEW....

12. What is the best time you've ever had with your family?hmmmm long ago dont remember...hmm i got medals in my college...

13. If you were at a friend’s house for a holiday dinner and you found a dead cockroach in your salad, what would you do?
    will make my frnd eat that cockroach

14. What’s the dumbest purchase you’ve ever made? i went at a coffee house and i purchased a black coffee it was of the size of half of my first finger and it was costed at hmmm 85 ruppeess and i drank that BLACK Coffee in one sip
    i really got mad at that

15. What is the most romantic present anyone has ever given you?noone has given me a romantic present every girl has given me a shoe wid a one feet heel on my head

16. What is the most useful gift you’ve ever been given?hmmm an islamic book ...yeah abt the history of islam ....

17. What is your most treasured memory?
    my medals that i won in my college life 1 gold and 2 silver and hmmm many other sertificates and yeah a gold medal in taekwondo in 8th class and my first love who left me coz she was murdered and i wasnt able to save her..........

18. If you could spend a vacation anywhere in the world, where would you most want to be?
    hawaiii , sydneyyy, dubaii and mount Everest

19. Have you ever returned an item to a store for a refund after having used it?nopeeeeee

20. If you could invent a holiday, what and when would it be? What special traditions would take place on that day?well since a pakistani it can be any holiday the day that i will get married will b the mourning day of all marriedd menhahahaha since our passport to see and flirt wid gorgeous girls would have been confiscated

21. You are going out for the evening. If your partner objects to what you are wearing, would you change your clothing?
    ofcorse yes y nottt......
    22. What one invention has changed the world more than any other?i think its the einsteins E=mc2 equation ....it is having its effect uptill now

23. If you could have free, unlimited service for 5 years from an extremely good cook, chauffeur, housekeeper, masseuse, or personal secretary, which would you choose? look i will choose 2 not one first and above all a personal secretary and ofcorse female
    and a good cook

24. What item that you don’t currently possess would you most like to have in your home?
    a library of my ownnnn...

and a hifi gaming computer

25. Describe the perfect holiday meal. Who are the guests? What food is served? How is the table decorated?lasania, spaghetti, shawarma, biryani, for ofcorse anyone who comes to meet me , any of the above will b served & dont know how to decorate the table xtremely bad at it

26. If money were no object, what one gift would you purchase for yourself?
    an italian ferrari.....
    27. If money were no object, what one gift would you purchase for your mate?
    a beautiful jewellery set and will grant a wish of her...
    28. Where is the best place to spend New Year’s Eve?
    HOME i think
    29. If you could spend New Year’s Eve with any 10 people currently living, or already dead, whom would you select?my first love my mom dad my cozins and thas total and my brother all ten

30. What is the worst thing that happened in ur life?the death of my beautiful life farhat ..... my first love

31. Who do you nominate as “Man of the Year” for 2008?well gen kayani...

32. Who do you nominate as “Woman of the Year” for 2008?sweetzarai think hmmmm no one

33. What was your greatest accomplishment in ur life? my medals and respect at my job by my hardwork and still in serach of accomplishments

34. What is the biggest mistake you made in ur life, which you will not make again? i ignored my love when she was wid meee and now i regret it the most.....

35. How many times have u fallen in love? many many times but the true one was only one my farhat may her soul rest in peace....

36. How you heard about nidokidos?nope

37. Do u want to answer more questions? noway not at alll im exhausted im sweating im felling weakness

thankuu miss zara jii thanku so much for helping me out it was far easy i dint got that idea in my mind of copying it and replying to it
    thanxx again

Member Array
    im sorry that i went away the last night

actually my office time gets over at 6 am in the morning

i have to first post these latest news that i think might b informative to some extent for u alll

and then i have to pack up my work also so im sorry that i made such an impression that muffy and sunny ajmal are saying such hertfelt comments

hahahaha im sorry guys here is ur reply above

oh dude...am really sorry...u know I told that bcz...from the time am here on Nidokidos, i tracked most of the users that are coming only for a day or two and then leaving back, so its really nice to know about you...
    am really excited to have you here...
    and AM SORRY!!!

Member Array
    Nice t know about You Shah .... its sad to know abut the death of your first love

Answer 2 - confused about you DOB probably U've mention your birthday date instead of date of birth

Answer 15 was funny ... so how many holes you got in your head so far ... ?? lolz jk

Answer 18 ... Let me know when you come to Sydney on your vacations - I'll guide you

I have some question for you but you'r sweating already lolz ...

don't be sorry dear and take your time in answering them,

be happy ... enjoy your stay here ...

Senior Member Array
    u r most welcome fnrd... ... ireally njoyed reading ur interview...

mmmm... i love shawarma.... dont 4get to send me...

so u were born in 2009...lolz

lolz @ quea 15 and 20....

hey when u will get a library of ur own, dont 4get to give me a membership... i too wish to have library....
    wid a small cafe in it...

i didnt get ur answer to ques 32....

so tahts good u got alot of medals.... genious haan.... bravo...

stop swaeting and get ready for next questionnaire...

and i feel sorry for farhat... may her soul rest in peace... and may u have more loving, more sharing, more caring life partner....

hey r u from karachi??? urdu speaking???

Senior Member Array
    interview achha hai dost...welcome to Nidos!

Member Array
    nop zara jeee im not from karachi my mama te papa from punjab
    mama and nani nana from amritsar....

and papa from sahiwalll...

im a punjabi but since my father was in navy so we had to live here in karachi like im living here in karachi since i was 4 yrs oldddd

hahahha and i didnt knew it at alll k log aa k parhain ge b mere interview ko well my real date of birth is

1985 SORRY for the error

didnt proof read my interview

and as faaar as the hole are concerned ii cant count them there countlesss.....

and by the way i know that im sweating and mr jugnooo did care for meee

but zara jeee chuuunnn kkkk PM ban chuki hainnn

to manna to parega naaa un ki bat kooo

and women jo b ap k pas filhal khari ho usi ko award de daina chaye women of the year ka nahi to 1 or hole sar main par jata hai foran hiiii

hehehehehehe...

than kkk uuuuuuuuuuuuu 4 reading my boring CV i mean curriculum vitae.....

did i get the jobbbb???????????????:P

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information