Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MAY GOD ALMIGHTY DO THE JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD-WIDE WAR

MAY GOD ALMIGHTY DO THE JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD-WIDE WAR

one of our group member , Thomsun John wrote a response against a mail ,

Dear Moderator,

I sent the following msg to be published on your prestigious NIDOKIDOS a couple of days ago but I do not see anything yet in my mail box from your posts.

When you post some anti-American and West msgs you must post my msg also opposing those posts with full justification. So, please do not have any partiality of color, cast, creed, nation and politics. Your site is a free site to each and every citizen of world so, please donot restrict msgs like mine below. If you restrict, please STOP all kinds of anti or opposing type of msgs and publish only the general type ones.

Trust you will please do the needful for people to know both sides of the issue rather than only one side which can not balance the subject.

Many thanks and best regards to all your team,

Love JOHN

--- On Sat, 5/9/09, Thomsun John <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Up to 100 Afghan civilians were killed
    To: "kamran rana" <[email protected]>
    Cc: "nidokidos" <[email protected]>
    Date: Saturday, May 9, 2009, 2:20 PM

DEAR FRIENDS AND ALL THE MEMBERS OF NIDOKIDOS,

I STRONGLY BUT SIMPLY OPPOSE YOUR BELOW POSTING IN CIRCULATION NOW. YET I DO NOT SIDE ANYONE.

THERE WERE ENOUGH WARNINGS TO THE PEOPLE OF SWAT VALLEY BOTH BY PAKISTANI, AFGHANISTANI AND US AUTHORITIES WELL IN ADVANCE STATING THAT AN ENCOUNTER WILL TAKE PLACE BETWEEN PAK MILITARY FORCES AND TALEBAAN TO CRUSH TALEBAAN.

SO, WHY THE CIVILLIANS WERE SITTING THERE TILL THE LAST MOMENT AND NOW GETTING KILLED?? UNLESS, THEY ARE A PART OF TALEBAAN SUPPORTERS. THE CIVILLIAN POPULATION ARE NOT OUT-NUMBERED BY TALEBAAN IN ANY CASE. WHEN IT WAS CLEAR TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD, WHY THE LOCAL PEOPLE WERE SILENT ALL THESE MONTHS AND YEARS SINCE 9/11 INSTEAD OF BRINGING THE TALEBAAN MILITANTS AND ITS SUPPORTERS TO JUSTICE??

HOW MANY INNOCENT CIVILLIANS IN PAKISTAN AND AFGHANISTAN WERE KILLED APART FROM OTHERS IN INDIA, UK, USA, BY THESE LAWLESS MILITANTS IN THE NAME OF ISLAM?? WHAT IS THE USE OF BLAMING UNITED STATES OR THE WESTERN WORLD WHO ARE FAVORING THE ENTIRE MANKIND BY FIGHTING THE TERROR FOR THE PAST SEVERAL YEARS AND NOW IT IS FINALLY PROVED THAT TALEBAAN IS LAUNCHING THEIR ATTACKS FROM SWAT VALLEY JUST 100 KILOMETERS FROM PAK'S CAPITAL.

WHEN WEST INCLUDING UNITED STATES IS SUPPORTING PAKISTAN ECONOMICALLY SO MUCH IN BILLIONS OF US DOLLARS SACRIFICING THEIR OWN COUNTRY'S NEEDS AND SOLDERS DURING THIS WORLD RECESSION TIMES TOO, WHY SHOULD ANYONE BLAME THEM FOR FOOLISH, SENSELESS ACTS OF A MINORITY TERRORIST GROUP LIKE TALEBAAN WHO SIMPLY KILL PEOPLE SO EASILY WITH SUICIDE BOMBS, DESTROY VALUABLE PROPERTIES AND HARASS WOMEN OF THOSE COUNTRIES IN THIS 21ST CENTURY.

DID ANY ONE HAS ANY ACCOUNT FOR TALEBAAN'S INHUMAN ATTROCITIES LIKE POURING ACID ON YOUNG GIRLS FACES WHILE GOING TO SCHOOL AND BEATING ADULT WOMEN AND SO ON.

IT IS HIGH TIME FOR EVERY CITIZEN OF THIS WORLD TO FIGHT TERRORISM AROUND THE WORLD IRRESPECTIVE OF EACH ONES RELIGION, NATIONALITY, COLOR OR CREED.

PLEASE PROPOGATE THIS MSG WIDELY ALL OVER THE WORLD FOR PEOPLE TO KNOW THE FACTS AND FIGURES.

WHOEVER GETTING KILLED AT SWAT VALLEY DURING THE CURRENT ENCOUNTER, IT IS THEIR OWN RESPONSIBILITY TO USELESSLY STAY OR SUPPORT TALEBAAN AND ITS UPRISE IN THE REGION.

MAY GOD ALMIGHTY DO THE JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD-WIDE WAR ON TERRORISM AND HOPE THIS WILL END SOON AND FOREVER.

YOUR FELLOW WELL-WISHER OF OUR PLANET EARTH!

my response to thomsun

brother thomsun

1) i hope you will be fine. we have a policy that we can not appreciate any disscussion in emails. if i will approve your comments , this will start a new thread of emails. threads look good in forums , not in emails. if you want to start a thread in nidokidos forum , you are MOST WELCOME. you can join our forum at "www.nidokidos.org"

2) as you wrote that we should not send any material against the people of any colour and creed,
    Yes i am not against any colour or creed. thats why that email was against the wrong policy of america which is based on DOUBLE STANDARDS. it was not against american people.

3) you wrote that the people of swat are responsible for the operation of swat , similarly , you may say that people of afghanistan are also responsible , similarly , people of IRAQ are also responsible , and similarly , may be in future , you are going to say that people of iran and pakistan were responsible. but brother , if i take your argument , and use it for the people of america , may i ask you that are the people of america responsible for american policies to interfere in the internal issues of any country? are the people of america were responsible for the war of vietnam? are the people of america responsible when president bush lied about IRAQ , and from the start of the war till now thousands of iraqis died , are people of america responsible for that ? where are the weapons of mass destruction? where are the biological weapons of iraq? where are the nuclear weapons of iraq???? they are still unable to find a single one. till now american presidents dont have any good reason to attack on iraq. should people of america punished for that???

4) you wrote :-
    " WHEN WEST INCLUDING UNITED STATES IS SUPPORTING PAKISTAN ECONOMICALLY SO MUCH IN BILLIONS OF US DOLLARS SACRIFICING THEIR OWN COUNTRY'S NEEDS AND SOLDERS DURING THIS WORLD RECESSION TIMES TOO, WHY SHOULD ANYONE BLAME THEM FOR FOOLISH, SENSELESS ACTS OF A MINORITY TERRORIST GROUP LIKE TALEBAAN WHO SIMPLY KILL PEOPLE SO EASILY WITH SUICIDE BOMBS, DESTROY VALUABLE PROPERTIES AND HARASS WOMEN OF THOSE COUNTRIES IN THIS 21ST CENTURY.
    DID ANY ONE HAS ANY ACCOUNT FOR TALEBAAN'S INHUMAN ATTROCITIES LIKE POURING ACID ON YOUNG GIRLS FACES WHILE GOING TO SCHOOL AND BEATING ADULT WOMEN AND SO ON."

I also wonder , for such a minority of people ,with the name ALQAEDA , why they wasted so many billions of dollars and attacked on 2 countries and they wish to attack on more countries BUT STILL NOW THEY HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THE SITUATION. BUT THINGS ARE GETTING WORST AND WORST. what are the results till now? still US forces are unable to establish a strong govt. in IRAQ or Afghanistan. i am telling you that very soon , american will bargain with taleban on the issue of afghanistan.

americans having nothing to do with any inhuman activities of taleban , they didnt attack to save afghanis from taleban , they announced that they are attacking afghanistan for alqaeda and osama bin laden. first they demanded these people from taleban , if u remember history , at that time , taleban has a priciple stand on that , that if you want those people , please provide us evidence of their involvement in 9-11, americans dont have any evidence at that time , so they decided to attack. so america has no interest in any inhuman activities of taleban in afganistan.

5) yes its the time for every one to stand against terrorism. stand againt state terrorism of ISRAEL , who has occupied palesine land , stand against the state terrorism of AMERICA , who have occupied iraq for its OIL. stand against the state terrorism of america in G-BAY , where arrested people cant go to any courts.

thomsun , i am not with taleban , but also i am not with american forces , both have created mess for the whole world.
    i am publishing all this in a thread in nidokidos forum. u may continue your response at that place.
    http://www.nidokidos.org/may-god-alm...ar-t32862.html

Naveed.

well, Naveed has very well answered all the questions, so there is no need for more explanation i think...

Member Array
    interesting..

Member Array
    thanks admin , you are right .

this person sent me a message some day, you published an email from me to nidokidos about gaza war he told me that hamas is a terrorist people and israel defend itz borders so we know who is he . immediately i added him to spamers .

lets see if he joins our forum and reply in this thread. i am waiting...

yea lets see his response...then will see...

Member Array
    he will , he has something inside .

OK no problem, we will discuss the issues with him...
    and will argue.......

Member Array
    great , i'm so proud .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information