Thread: Good Moringing SmS (02)

Member Array

Good Moringing SmS (02)

Good Moringing SmS

a night hug warms the heart, a night kiss brightens the day, and a gd morning to start your day! gdey swt
    InHindi
    Suraj ugela hai,Chand dubela hai,Murga chilla rela
    Chal bhidu uthle bole to rapchik Good morning

Knock!Knock may I come into ur world I bing no flowers, no gifts but wishes to keep u fresh, prayers to keep u healthy and luv to keep u smilling. Gud Morning!

Gud morning.........Kindly observe SILENCE for 2 minutes in the memory of of of those poor mosquitoes who died last night after sucking ur blood.THANKS

A cup of hot hello's, A plate of crispy wishes, A spoon of sweet smiles and A slice of great sucess, hope this breakfast makes u'r day lovely. Lovely & Beautiful Good Morning

There are two things that makes me wake up in the morning;you and my alarm clork.Good Morning

Every sunset gives us one day less to live! But every sunrise give us, one day more to hope! So, hope for the best. Good Day & Good Luck

The Word 'Hello' means H=How R U? E=Everything all right? L=Like 2 hear 4rm U. L=Love 2 C U soon. O=Obviously, I miss you! Good Morning my freind

Every sunset gives us one day less to live! But every sunrise give us, one day more to hope! So, hope for the best. Good Day & Good Luck!

sending you 10000 smiles.....take 1 for now & keep the remaining 9999 under your pilow and take one every morning becoz i want to see you smiling every day......Good Morning

In French: Bon jour
    In Spanish: Te Quiro
    In Italian: Teamo
    In Yugoslav: Volim Te
    In English: Good Morning
    In Punjabi: Uth Moya Kam te nahi jana?

It's time for me to make a wish for U.... (wishin) ... (wishin) ... done ! Do u know what I asked 4? I asked God to make u happy all day long. Goodmorning

i've send an angel over to u, to watch over u while u're sleeping. so u wake up tomorrow staying as cute as u r

Sun glows for a day,Candle for an hour,Matchstick for a minute,But a good day can glow forever,So start ur day with a smile...Good Morning

Morning greetings doesn't only mean saying gd morning, it has a silent message saying - I Remember you when i wake up! Have a nice day.

raat ki chandni khatam hoi aai subha ki zia bass itna khena hai gud mrng or kea iss subha main chupi ho bahot khusheya..

Sun glows for a day,
    Candle for an hour,
    Matchstick for a minute,
    But a good day can glow forever,
    So start ur day with a smile.Gud Day

Hi..right now i m coming near to u..in the form of Sunlight.in the form of sweet breze.in the form of gud wishes to greet u a great gud mrng!

It is a"S"imple"M"ind touching"I"nteractive"L"ong lasting"E"ffectwhichWinsthehearts..Yes..Itsyour"SW EET SMILE"So Keep smiling always, gudmrng...

Value each precious moment...morning brings hope,aft nun brings faith,eve brings love n' nite brings rest...wish u find dem all 2day.HAVE A NICE DAY

raat ki chandni khatam hoi aai subha ki zia
    bas itna khena tha good morning or kea
    iss subha main milay tumhaye bahoot khusheya
    yahi hai meri rab se phali or akhri dua
    good morning

The more u count ur blessings, the more blessings u will have, to count! I always do, and I count u as the nicest blessing! God Bless u each day!
    Good Morning! Have a nice day!

Life never seems to be the way we want it,
    but we live it the best way we can.There is no
    perfect life, but we can fill it with perfect

msrathod

Pls. send link

Pls. send this tone

Member Array
    nice...........

Thread Information