Thread: need help pls

Junior Member Array

need help pls

hi i have a problem in my pc if any one can help to solve the problem problem is when i have update my windows its come to update genuine windows i have update and install it but when it is still the error comes that you may be a victim of software counterfeiting

this copy of windows did not pass genuine windows validation and after that my windows theme came black so pls help me the solve this problem if it possible to remove from my pc to become normal or any other solution pls help to solve the problem beacuse i dont have windows xp cd to reinstall window or repaire it i will be very thanks full of your help . thanks alots

will the Operating system that you have on your computer doesn't seems genuine to me, so please don't try to install any microsoft update on that...coz before updation first they check the validation of windows...
    anyway u can remove the updates and re install the windows the problem will be solved...otherwise you may have a restore point on your PC then just restore your computer setting to that point...
    hope it helps...

cheers,

Junior Member Array

thanks for the reply

hi
    thanks for ur reply and support as i dont have windows cd so that i cant reinstall windows .

and other restore comuter setting to that point so pls one more help can u tell me how to restore computer setting to that date

beacuse i have tryed system restore to an early date after pc restart they say u can not restore ur pc to an early date so can u pls help me again if possible thanks alots

I can help you out. PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you a patch, that can get rid of that.

Junior Member Array

hi i have seach about this problem

yah i have seach about this problem on net and got solution . it was not hard i i tryed it my most problem is solve just remail little it was easy f

first open task maneger then on that file end prosses and then go to my computer c drive system 32 from there find that file and delete it

i did it and that massage on left corner of my computer gone and my windows page become normal not blak

but now little problem is when i start my window and after welcome its come log in there that massage was genuoun window comes i want to remove that also that i failed thats it other wise my problem is solve just wrote it if any one have the same problem may this will help all .

thanks for ur support and help

So, didn't the patch I send to you work? If it didn't let me know, I'll send you a different one.

Junior Member Array
    hi dude u havent a genuine windows xp thats y

Thread Information