Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Expressin a small fraction of my Love to Zara and Haily

Member Array

Expressin a small fraction of my Love to Zara and Haily

Well this post is really meant for my 3 dearest, loveliest, sweetest, caring and sincere sisters. Out of the three you all know 2 of them that is Zara and Haily but I cant really mention about the 3rd.

Well its something like this, 2 dayz back I went to my local Hypermarket-Carrefour for purchasing the Grocery. Infact my parents send me alone for buying all the required stuff but I dont really go alone. I take a friend of mine with me for company. Now I am really good at the location of the various items in Carrefour, so before entering the shop I always keep one thing in mind, you could say that its like my primary objective, "TAKE THE REQUIRED STUFF THATS IN THE LIST AND GET THE HELL OUTA THERE" and basically thats my Routine but that day sometime different happened. My routine was disturbed by something. As I was buying the stuff I came across a new product that showed up on sale in the shop. And I bought that product but I didnt buy it because it was something that I or my parents really wanted but because when I looked at it I saw 3 letters written on it that made 3 people pop up in my mind. Now you all might be wandering what were those 3 letters? Well here is a visual answer:

All of you quite surprised han?

Well those 3 people were none other than my sisters and fortunately when I returned home I mother was really happy to see that product because it was:

She made a dish with it which I never knew what it was....LOLZZ but it was really delicious.

Well after she used it, everynight I keep that packet in front of me in my bedroom and think about my sisters before going to SLEEP....hahahaa kind of weird isnt it? Well thats for me, I really love them very much and as I said this is just a small fraction of my love that I am expressing, the rest is yet to be expressed...............................Or maybe I cant because its equal to saying that even if i were to give all the roses in this world to my sisters, it wudnt be enough to tell them how much I love them....................Well tats all I wanted to share and I hope all brothers out there learn something from this.....................

Member Array
    Lovely post!!!!!!!!!!! A 100 out of 10!!!!!

Member Array
    Thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A MILLION BILLION TRILLION ZILLION and if theres more than that ...................

Senior Member Array
    wowww.... thats so surprising for me.... ... thanx for this much love... i really dont have words to say anymore...

Member Array
    Hhahahahaaaa well thanxxxx

Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Solcius
    Thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A MILLION BILLION TRILLION ZILLION and if theres more than that ...................
    Hey, you don't have to say thanks!!! I just said what I felt.........GREAT JOB DUDE!!!!

Member Array
    Sure thanx again

Senior Member Array
    OMg Solie..I swear this is liking making me CRY... I dont kno wht to say.. im soo Shcoked, i dont think im even making sense, but my mouth is like wide open lol, this just made my day, and i hope tom goes well for me.. lately i've been stressed, nd hope my stress ends tom, but just want to say THis made me feel soo much better.. I just wanna come and hug u, but i cant..so AIR-HUG...I dont even kno wht to Say Solie, but i love u to death, nd one more thing, i hope u dont mind when i say things to u (like telling u, no this is worng nd bla bla bla), but u kno i deeply care for u, nd i want u to succeed in every way of ur life, Islamically, Worldly..i want to see u on top of the World......

Member Array

Re: Expressin a small fraction of my Love to Zara and Haily

Quote Originally Posted by Solcius
    Out of the three you all know 2 of them that is Zara and Haily but I cant really mention about the 3rd.

Not even a small hint abt whose the 3rd????

Member Array
    No Sarcastic comment on this...

Lucky three to have a bro like you.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information