30 Ways to Make Your Life More Simple
1. Resign from a commitment you’re not passionate about.
2. Stop trying to be perfect.
3. Implement a basic cleaning schedule.
4. Sign up for automatic billpay.
5. Automate a portion of your investing.
6. Clean out your media collection and keep only the items you love.
7. Plant perennials that will automatically bloom next spring.
8. Clean out your purse or wallet.
9. Put a paper shredder next to your mail spot.
10. Winnow your wardrobe down to pieces that work together.
11. Delete any social networking accounts you don’t actually use.
12. Add your number to the do-not-call list.
13. Create a car maintenance schedule and post it somewhere you’ll see it.
14. Design a filing system that you can stick to.
15. Start your day with a healthy meal.
16. Turn your phone off when you need quiet time.
17. Invest in a programmable thermostat.
18. Set one good goal, and go achieve it.
19. Record your good “shower” ideas and then implement them. (Don’t we all get our best inspirations in the shower?)
20. Write to a friend with (gasp!) pen and paper.
21. Set limits on your bad habits, and reward yourself when you stick with them.
22. Stop trying to be a saint and indulge yourself every once in a while.
23. Pay off your credit card debt.
24. Avoid watching commercials and reading advertisements.
25. Rediscover the pleasure of reading purely for enjoyment.
26. Plan two weeks of delicious meals ahead of time and skip the nightly grocery run.
27. Go to your doctor for a preventative checkup.
28. Remember the joys of doing nothing.
29. Singletask as much as possible.
30. Learn to ask for help.
View more random threads:
- Want your opinion.....
- Dyslexia- A new perspective (Part 1)
- A Healthy School Lunchbox
- The World's Most Influential People
- Recipe for a wonderful Friendship
- Happy Friendship Day to all................
- The Ivy League......
- Why are we unable to walk straight???
- how to Create a Snowman in Sand?
- Vote for the best Antivirus