India fears recession as unemployment soars
India has been hard hit by the financial crisis and economic worries are likely to be high on the minds of voters as they head to the polls in the country's elections.
Al Jazeera's Prerna Suri reports from New Delhi on those people struggling with the economic downturn, including one man so desperate he tried to kill himself and his entire family.
View more random threads:
- Hundred protest in Mexico
- Amazing and beautiful Asia
- The Art of Pumpkin Carving
- World Most Amazing Crashes (Funny)
- Install and Update your system drivers with...
- golmaal 12
- Bin Laden death: reactions from Pakistan
- Wear the World
- Chris gayle fastest century ever [175*] ipl...
- Google's View On The Internet's Future