Thread: Hi, this is SRK; I cannot take ur call right now!

Hi, this is SRK; I cannot take ur call right now!

Hi, this is SRK; I cannot take ur call right now!

UAE's integrated telecom provider, du, announced the launch of its 'Elite Plan' for mobile users, and in order to promote the same appointed
    four brand ambassadors headed by our own, Bollywood's Global superstar Shah Rukh Khan, Mohammad Saeed Hareb, the creator of the region's
    beloved animated housewives, Freej, leading Emirati jewellery designer Azza Al Qubaisi and well known Lebanese TV presenter, George Kurdahi.

Immediately after appointing SRK as the brand ambassador, du went ahead and released an advertisement that listed
    Shah Rukh's mobile number alongside the endorsement of its popular 'Elite Plan'. And naturally that sent his fans on a
    dialing frenzy. More than 8000 calls with over 1000 personal voice messages were recorded.

Though initially fans expressed disbelief and questioned the validity of the number, yet they went ahead and left their messages.
    For those who dialed, they were mighty excited to hear Shah Rukh's warm voice greeting them, ''Hi, This is Shah Rukh Khan.
    I cannot take your call right now. Please leave your message and love.''

There was such an overwhelming reaction to Shah Rukh Khan's mobile number that by the end of the day no calls were going through,
    much to the disappointment of the fans. And the spokesman from du had to clarify that due to an overwhelming public reaction to SRK's
    personal mobile number, they were experiencing some technical difficulties. This was sorted out later. However, the over expectant fans
    were a bit sad that they did not receive any call from Shah Rukh Khan, while others were just happy to hear his voice greeting them in his
    characteristic charming style, and this certainly made their day. A novel idea indeed!

All we in India can hope is for Airtel/Nokia (for which SRK is the brand ambassador) to emulate something as interesting as this and
    give SRK's fans in India a chance to hear his personal taped message and make their day too!

Member Array
    ya.....money making trick.

But i could also have not avoided calling that number.

yar...KK is KK

Member Array
    KK means King khan ?

yea rite

Thread Information