Do not waste your days by:
· Focusing on yesterdays' failures - it is only a failure if you stop trying, and if you learned nothing from it.
· Anxiety over today's problems - if you can fix the problem do so, if not move on.
. Do not waste your day worrying about that which you have no control over.
· Worrying about tomorrow's uncertainty - remember it is today that you are living, not tomorrow.
. And, if you do the things that need to be done today, tomorrow will take care of itself.
· Allowing procrastination to dominate your day - procrastination truly is the thief of time.
· Giving up - there is a saying, "persistence prevails when all else fails."
Before you start each day, say the quote out loud: "What I do today is important because I am exchanging a day of my life for it."
Is what you are going to do 2mrw... worth a day of your life?