Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love?

Member Array

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love?

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of yrs ago (in 2006).

It was nearing the end of my 8th grade, I was dancing on the last night the school was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the opportunity to dance with her inside the school. Then after we danced for what seemed to be an eternity in paradise, we went outside for a walk around campus, exchanging stories - getting to know each other and we walked back to our campus.

Later on (couple of days later or so), we had gotten to know each other and it had been raining outside, so we went out for a walk and she expressed her likeness of puddle-jumping. I was a bit shy to jump any puddles, but I walked over them anyway (good thing I had water proof shoes) and after those sweet moments, we went back to her home (as her family was not at home) and just sat on her bed, talking - then there came that infamous silence, our eyes locked. She was looking at me and smiling, my heart was racing so fast - I couldn't believe it, and every instinct inside of me was screaming at me to go for it.

BOOM. I had my first kiss, it was intense. The rush was unreal, I couldn't believe I was in an unending dream.

Eventually, that dream crashed when she was sitting quietly in her room, I remember she felt guilty about what happened and in that moment, I realized that she was already in love with another guy - and it's a long distance relationship.

I spent 3 yrs getting over her, built a wall around my damaged heart because I don't want to go through all that again. Guess what? she won't easily be forgotten because she's in one of my classes, and it seems like all I can do is just to ignore her. Life is never that easy.

And now, I know I won't ever fall in love again, but I can like new girls but I've learned to be cautious and careful. Since then, I've never felt the same, all because of one girl; but I've learned to move on, and met new girls along the way. I don't think love exist, but hey might as well have fun meeting someone new.

Member Array
    Can I tell something? I know I am too young, but I know that it really hurts.
    And yes, love does exist. Just imagine, it is but the love of God, your parents, your friends, everyone that has brought you here. I know it is depressing, but I believe that you must not give the punishment to those who don't deserve it.

Just try and look around yourself, give a broader view to life, and try to see how much pain you have caused to those around you.You have experienced how much betrayal hurts so I am sure that you will be a good friend, because you won't betray anyone.......am I right???

P.S- I know it is a lot easier said than done, but life is like that. If we don't keep on going, life would throw us off.

Member Array
    Who knows what future has in store for us? But at least we can predict the future and who knows it might come true some day.................

Member Array
    That is absolutely true that future is absolutely unexpected. But as far as I believe, there is no such thing as future........What is future for today, becomes present within no time, and then becomes past. Don't you think it is an absolutely baseless idea to keep worrying for the future???

Sometimes, we get so engrossed to reach the destination that we forget to enjoy the journey........What say????

Hey solcious Dear!!!
    Do u know what love exist today as well but its just a distance between two hearts and they will feel it
    in there exact time you will fall in love again and again the time when you will meet your soulmate
    because this is the fact!!
    And once i saw in a movie:insaan pyar ka bhoka huta hain jaha per usay zyada pyar mele voh usi taraf he jata hain!!!
    Hey do u beleive Iam telling you such thing you might think Iam Love guru but you know what?
    Yet I haven,t fall in love with anyone!
    but it doesn,t mean that noone can smell the fragrance of love!
    so just forget what happend before carry on, live the life and wait for your nice future!!!

Member Array
    Absolutely true.......

Senior Member Array
    Solie, i want to say alot to u, but im tired, how abt i just pm u.. dont expect a sweet e-mail from ur siso... (u kno im very religious) just kidding..no im not kidding on the part, where i said im religious, im kidding on the part that says dont expect a sweet e-mail... but ill send u a longggggg longgggggg e-mail.. take care..love u bro.

Senior Member Array
    very wise......

Sol I would just say........nothing is wrong in the above mentioned event.......

most important to note is "when she was sitting quietly in her room, I remember she felt guilty about what happened"

its a proof that love exists every where.......may be at that point she was in love with you and she forgot her past.........as soon as she realized she was like what I have done......

Member Array
    Hey, reply something. I know that you must be confused to see these, isn't it???

Member Array
    There is another proof that love exist.......U r still in love since u cannot forget her and u think that u have done something wrong.

No u have not done something wrong. get over it let her go, dont think about her. Love is about sacrifice not to dive in depression. She was engaged/partially commited to someone else and u started loving her.

Remember : Always marry a person who loves you.

Now think the other side of coin, there must be girl in your class who has crush on you, now imagine how she will be feeling since she is not getting your attention.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information