Choosing Your Wedding Hair Style Tips And Advice For Making The Right Choice
Choosing how you should look during a wedding can be very risky. If you were not advised by a professional, this is not the time to try on new make up and hairstyle trends - unless you wanted to end up as one with the worst wedding fashion.
So, to be on the safe side, it is better to enlist the help of a professional stylist to do your makeup and hairstyle.
Here are some tips to help you on what look you will be having on your wedding day.
* Choose natural-looking makeup, as you don't want to look heavily painted especially when people come to wish you well. However, you should also make sure that even if you are wearing natural-looking makeup, this still looks well when your picture is taken.
* Get a facial to help eliminate the stress in preparing for the wedding and to cleanse your skin, in preparation for the big day.
* Make sure that you have enough time to prepare your hair. Usually, you may need about six weeks before the wedding to make minor changes to your hair. If you will be changing your hairstyle, hair color, or length, you may need up to six months.
* Make an appointment with a hairdresser recommended by your family and friends, or with your own hairdresser. It is better to bring pictures of the dress, headpiece and the hairstyles that you would like to try. Also, discuss with the hairdresser what will be the appropriate color, texture and the style.
* If you are thinking of having your hair permed or relaxed, ask the hairstylist if he or she thinks this will not damage your hair. Damaged hair will not look good and will be difficult to style. If you wanted to try this, make sure that you still have enough time to experiment and to undo it if it doesn't look good.
* If you are thinking of dyeing your hair, consider if the color will compliment your skin color and the color of your eyes. It is better to ask the help and suggestions of a professional for this. When dyeing, use a temporary dye first.
* Your hairstyle should go well with the cut of your gown. If you have a simple gown, choose an uncomplicated hairstyle. Choose a hairstyle that will be comfortable and will not be difficult to maintain since you will have a lot of things to take care of on the wedding day.
* If you have short hair, you may add highlights to enhance the richness. You may also have hair treatments or try products that will add shine. You can also try a multi-textured look. Flowers also look good on short hair.
* If you have a long hair, it is suggested that you wear your hair up for an elegant look and to minimize the need for maintaining it, since you will be busy the whole day.
Now that you have these tips, you have more information when your hairstylist starts making suggestions on how to make you look great on your wedding day.
View more random threads: