Thread: Friendship SmS (01)

Member Array

Friendship SmS (01)

Dear O Dear, You are not Near,
    Dear O Dear, You are not Near, But I can Hear, Dont Get Fear, Your memories Here, Live with Cheer, No more Tear!.......

A friend is someone we turn
    A friend is someone we turn to when our spirits need a lift. A friend is someone we treasure for
    our friendship is a gift. A friend is someone who fills our lives with beauty, joy, and grace.
    And makes the whole world we live in a better and happier place

A Friend is : 1% Funny ,
    A Friend is : 1% Funny , 2% Sweet , 3% Caring , 4% Loving , and ................... 90% Smart
    & GooD lOOkinG . That's y U r My FRIEND .... !!!! Have a nice day n Keep smiling!!!

Keep the lamp of friendship
    Keep the lamp of friendship burning with oil of love bcoz sun rises in east and sets in west but friendship rises in heart and sets after death. do remember ur friends..

If friends were flowers I w
    If friends were flowers I would not pick you! I'll let you grow in the garden & cultivate you with love and care so I can keep you as a friend 4ever!!

Arre..listen.. 2 people were askin me ur details 2 day
    Arre..listen.. 2 people were askin me ur details 2 day. I gave them ur address n no. They will b visiting u soon. Their names r JOY & HAPPINES.!!!

u r HIV +ve
    Conducting a blood test on u... testing... testing in progress... result: SORRY HIV+(HONEY IN VEINS) ur full of honey no wonder ur so sweet!

Life without ur SMS is Tea W/o sugar,
    Life without ur SMS is Tea W/o sugar, Coffee W/o milk, Bread W/o butter,Salad W/o onion, Candy W/o cream, Chicken W/o spice, Icecream W/o ice, ME W/o U!

I have a special meal for you:
    I have a special meal for you: A glass of CARE, A plate of LOVE, A spoon of PEACE, A fork of TRUST, and A bowl of HAPPINESS.. so hog nicely!

what is ment by Friend
    F: FIELD of LOVE!..R: ROOT ofJOy!.. I: ISLAND of GOD!.. E: END of SCRROW!.. N: NAME of HOPE!.. D: DOOR of UNDERSTANDING! tats YOU my FRIEND..

There's [email protected] behind every friendship.
    There's [email protected] behind every friendship. Each friend we make is start @f each [email protected], our [email protected] had a [email protected] begining.. [email protected] this [email protected],never has an ending!

Know what makes me happy wen u msg me
    Know what makes me happy wen u msg me? Not ur jokes, Graphics or sweet msgs but ur NAME that "APPEARS" on the call when it beeps knowing that u remember me.!

Freindship happens inside the heart,
    Freindship happens inside the heart, Slient.. Unwritten.. Unnbreakable by distance..Unchangeable by time.. Once a Friend, always a Freind.!

I want nothing but a BIG SMILE from u!
    Earth wants water, Flower wants dew, I want nothing but a BIG SMILE from u!

Friends are like shoes
    Friends are like shoes, some loose some tight, some fit just right, they help u as u walk through life. thanks for being my size!

a FRIEND like u is 4 ever 4 me..!!
    For me U r as... Chees 4 pizza.. passport 4 visa... butter 4 bread.. ice 4 freezer.. cream 4 cake... water 4 lake.. leaf 4 tree.. a FRIEND like u is 4 ever 4 me..!!

Notice ur phone got heavier with this message
    Notice ur phone got heavier with this message ? it contains load of love. affection and prayers to keep u happy n safe. Have a nive sleep Good nite!

A friend gives hope when life is low
    A friend gives hope when life is low, A friend is a place you've no where to go,A friend is honest,friend is true, A friend is percious, A friend is you.!!!

Wonderful people r carefully
    Wonderful people r carefully created by God,wonderful moments are carefylly planned by God,wonderful friends like you are carefully gifted by God

Some friends r worth 2b thrown,
    Some friends r worth 2b thrown,Some r good 2 keep,Some r 2b Treasured 4 ever,and i Think u r one 2 b Thrown...in the Treasure Box 2 b kept 4 ever.

A simple friend has never seen you cry.
    A simple friend has never seen you cry.
    A real friend has shoulders soggy from your tears.
    A simple friend thinks the friendship is
    over when you have an argument.
    A real friend knows that it's not a friendship
    until after you've had a fight.
    A simple friend hates it when you call
    after he has gone to bed.
    A real friend asks you why you took so long to call.
    A simple friend expects you to always be there for them.
    A real friend expects to always be there for you!
    Pass this on to anyone you care about....
    if you get it back you have found real friends!

It takes half our life to find true friends
    It takes half our life to find true friends & half of it keeping them. I am lucky to have spent less than half my life finding you & wish to spend the rest keeping you.

A memory lasts forever, and never
    A memory lasts forever, and never does it die. True friends stay together and never say good bye.

Make your life a house your heart
    Make your life a house your heart can live in. With a door that is open to receive friends. And a garden full of memories.... of many good things

Friendship is a wonderful word,
    Friendship is a wonderful word, it might be the most beautiful one on earth. Friendship is something powerful, a gift of great value!

No gold or precious stones
    No gold or precious stones ... give us happiness and peace, friendship and its warmth ... will bring it to us

I must have been born under
    I must have been born under a lucky star , to find a friend as nice as you are. I will follow the rainbow to the end , if you promise to remain my friend !!!

Friend: someone who tells you things
    Friend: someone who tells you things while you are alive, things that others tell after you die

You can eat and drink together,
    You can eat and drink together, talk and laugh together, enjoy life together, but you are only real friends when you also cried together.

I can't b d best person in this world
    I can't b d best person in this world, but I can be me. I may not b d sweetest, but I can b as sweet as I can b. I may not b d one for u, but I'll always b there for u.

How long shall we be friends? Do you
    How long shall we be friends? Do you want a clue? As long as stars twinkle in the sky, as long as angels are there up high, till the water runs dry and till the day I die. We will be friends.

Beauty is start of life, beauty is art of life,
    Beauty is start of life, beauty is art of life, risk is part of life, and good friend is heart of life

Everyone hears what you say
    Everyone hears what you say... Friends listen to what you say... Best friends listen to what you don't say...

plants are green and earth is blue,
    plants are green and earth is blue, why ur so nice to me i want a clue, What ever may be the resone like u , b'coz in world like this, i will never get a friend like you!

1 advice-take care, 1 Request-dont change
    1 advice-take care, 1 Request-dont change, 1 Wish dont forget me, 1 Lie-I Hate U, 1 Truth-I Miss U, 1 Hope-We 'll always be Good Friend!

If i get ur Smile, I dont need Flowers,
    If i get ur Smile, I dont need Flowers,If i get ur Voice, I dont need Music, If u speack to me, I dont need anybody else,U just b my Friend, I dont need the world!

Friendship is a little more trust
    Friendship is a little more trust, a little more laugh, a little less cry, a little more luv, a little less fight a little more "WE" & a little Less "I"!

keep the lamp of friendship burning with oil of love
    keep the lamp of friendship burning with oil of love, bcoz sun rise in east and sets in west but friendship rises in HEART and sets after DEATH!

Have a "HEART" that never breaks,
    Have a "HEART" that never breaks, Have a"SMILE" that never fades, HAve a touch that never Hurt$, Have a "FRIENDSHIP" that naver ends , Like Ours!

The recipe of friendship
    The recipe of friendship:, 1 cup of sharing.. 2 cups of caring.. 3 cups of forgiveness &hugs.. mixx all these together to make friends 4 ever..

Hold 10 Roses in ur hand
    Hold 10 Roses in ur hand & stand opposite of the mirror, U'll see 11 Roses & among them, the most Beautiful rose in the World is U my dear friend...

I cant find a reason why God gave U to me
    I cant find a reason why God gave U to me , but that is not the question to b asked,May b the question is how did God knew that i needed a friend like U...

A good friend is like a computer
    A good friend is like a computer, Enter your life ,'Save' u in their heart, 'format' ur problam 'shift' u to opportunities & never 'delete' u from 'memory'!

There r many stars but the Moon is u
    There r many stars but the Moon is u. There r many friends but the Sweet one is u. To forget me is now up t@ u. To forget u is something i will never ever do

Some friends r worth 2b thrown,
    Some friends r worth 2b thrown, Some r good 2 keep, Some r 2b treasured 4 ever, and i think ur one 2 b kept 4 ever.

incoming is free for me
    When ur alone, When ur crying, When ur upset, Don't think of me!! just call me coz incoming is free for me.. my friend!!

Hold 10 Roses in Ur Hands
    Hold 10 Roses in Ur Hands & Stand Opposite to the Mirror,
    U'll see 11 Roses & among them, the most Beautiful Rose in the World is U my dear friend....

One day Friendship and Love met.
    One day Friendship and Love met. Love asked why do you exists when I am here, friendship ans I am here to leave smile where u leave tears.

Hi, there.... Perhaps that
    Hi, there.... Perhaps that You Plus Me Equal to FRienDshiP Do drop an equation if i am correct in maths By A LOVELY SOUL

Life is a garden,good friends
    Life is a garden,good friends are the flowers and the time spent togeather are life`s happiest hours

i could send a million
    i could send a million heart warming notes of friendshipbut sometimes they are too long when all i need to say is simple THANKS FOR BEING MY FRIEND.

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN
    WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BLOOD AND FRIEND.BLOOD ENTERS THE HEART AND FLOWS.BUT FRIEND ENTERS THE HEART AND STAY INSIDE FOREVER.......

I thank God I'm rich no
    I thank God I'm rich not with money but with people like you. I may not have the most expensive things but I've got a most precious gem. a friend like you.

If one day you feel like crying,
    If one day you feel like crying, call me. I can't promise to make you laugh, but I'm willing to cry with you

One tree can start a forest,
    One tree can start a forest, one smile can start a friendship. One touch can show you care, one friend can make life worth living for.

Some One Like Goldship
    Some One Like Goldship,Some one Like Silvership,I like one Ship That is your Friendship...

Whenever I see your smiling face,
    Whenever I see your smiling face I have to smile myself, because I like you, you're my friend!!!

I sent my cares 2 the wind
    I sent my cares 2 the wind and ask the wind 2 pass them 2 u,when u feel the wind blowing against ur face thats me saying take care of urself..

Feeling is a painting,never
    Feeling is a painting,never spoil it.Face is a book, try to read it.Love is precious,never lose it And frndship is a mirror, never break it..

I can t find a reason why God
    I can t find a reason why God gave U to me, but that is not the question to b asked; May b the question is how did God knew that I needed a friend like U.

when u r sad.........i will try ur tears
    when u r sad.........i will try ur tears
    when u r scared.........i will confort ur fears
    when u r worried........i will give u hope
    when u r confused.......i will give u cope
    and when u r lost.......and cant see the light
    i shall be ur beacon.....shining ever so bright
    this is my oath........i pledge tillthe end
    why u may ask?........because u r my friend

Ur words r ANTIBIOTICS,
    Ur words r ANTIBIOTICS, Ur smile is ANALOGESIC, Ur touch is ANTI-INFLAMTORY, Ur presence is ANTISEPTIC, Ur SMS is ANTI-PYRETIC.. that's why i never fall ill

MY FRIEND should be...
    MY FRIEND should be... My madicine when i'm in pain, MY letter when i'm Far, My smile whan i'm sad, My handkerchef when i cry, My life when i die!

With my 1 heart.. 2 eyes.
    With my 1 heart.. 2 eyes.. 5 litter blood...206 bones.. 1.2 million red cells.. 60 trillion D.N.A.'s.. I wish u "very GOOD DAY"...!

FRIENDSHIP is:=, vast like..."Universe"
    FRIENDSHIP is:=, vast like..."Universe" , Deep like.. "Ocean", high like.. "Sky", strong like.. "Iron", kind like.. "Mother", cute like..."Me", and sweet like.."U"!

10 messages received,
    10 messages received, 1, HI, 2, Hello, 3, I miss U, 4 How r U?, 5, hope ur fine, 6, keep smilling, 7, Take Care, 8, God bless U, 9, Be happy, 10, Gud night.!

I asked God 4 a flower,
    I asked God 4 a flower, he gave me a garden. Asked 4 a tree, he gave me a forest. Asked 4 a river, he gave me an ocean. Asked 4 a friend, he gave me you

you konw what? I like u!! you know
    you konw what? I like u!! you know why?becoz u r d'best,you know why?in ur own simple ways ,u make me feel special u know when?since the day we became
    =f=r=n=d=s=

Dear Customer,We would like to inform
    Dear Customer,We would like to inform you that your true friend Mr/Mrs___is missing u a lot. Thank you.

Vacancy Post-True Friend.
    Vacancy Post-True Friend.
    Eligiblity-Loving & caring
    Duty-To love
    Experience-Not reqiured.
    Salary- Never Ending Love.
    Joining-Immediately.
    Are you interested...

Everything in this world is so fine,
    Eveything in this world is so fine, but everything in this world is not mine, but there is one thing that is pure & divine… ur friendship & lucky to be mine…

How 2 grow friendship? pick a good heart,
    How 2 grow friendship? pick a good heart, plant in a pot of trust, water with good thoughts, add some emotions and faith, remove the misunderstanding and nourish it.

Not every bird can dance,
    Not every bird can dance,But peacock did that.Not every flower can represent LOVE,but Rose did that.Not every Friend can reach upto HEART,But u did that...

If I cud give u a gift…
    If I cud give u a gift… I wud give u the ability 2 see urself, d way I c u, so that u wud know what a wonderful FRIEND u are!

What is real but invisible?
    What is real but invisible? Ur love… What is true but unfair? Ur away from me… What is sweet but invincible? Ur smile… What is precious but priceless? Ur friendship…

Whenever u want to know how rich u r,
    Whenever u want to know how rich u r, juz drop a tear from ur eyes n look around… The number of hands that reach out to wipe your tears will tell u how rich you are!

I AM ON THE WAY TO DEATH
    I AM ON THE WAY TO DEATH I HAVE TO CROSS A BIG SEA TO REACH THE DOCTOR. THATS WHY I NEED A SHIP. PLEASE SEND YOUR FRIENDSHIP AND SAVE MY LIFE........

Friendship is sweet when
    Friendship is sweet when it's new, sweeter when it's true, but sweetest when it's U...When God gave friends he tried to be fair. When i got you i got more than my share!!!

heart is like a crystal
    heart is like a crystal preserve it.love is like perfume spread it,feeling is like flood flow it.friendship is like an umbrella,come let's share it.

Who is a friend, A push when u r
    Who is a friend, A push when u r stoped, a touch when u r lost,a word whenu r quiet, asmile when u r sad,a shoulder when u cry, May u have go0d friends.

A true friend is not like rain
    A true friend is not like rain which rain and leave away.a true friend is like air ,sometimes silent but always around you.

Member Array
    good one.............

Thread Information