There are some home remedies that may help to temporarily diminish the appearance of dark circles under the eyes, and prevent dark circles from worsening.
1. Be sure to drink enough water. 8-10 glasses a day.
2. Wear sunscreen with a minimum of SPF 30 under the eyes to prevent skin weakening caused by sun damage.
3. Get plenty of rest. Sleep well. There is no substitute for not getting a good night sleep. If you do not sleep well, it will show in the morning.
4. Apply plain cool teabags over closed eyes. Don’t use herbal teabags, because most aren't as effective.
5. use raw potato or cucumber slices on the eyes. Their cooling effect refreshes the eyes and make the puffiness go away. Put wet cotton on the eyes. Just wet them in cold water for a few minutes.
6. Be careful not to consume too much dietary salt. Start by learning about sources of sodium in the diet.
7. Apply vitamin K cream. Although studies haven't looked at the use of topical vitamin K for dark circles under the eyes, preliminary studies have found that vitamin K may help with bruising.
8. Bathe in cold water.
9. Vitamin C helps to strengthen blood vessel walls.
View more random threads:
- Make a Home Made Face Mask to Combat Oily...
- The Real Truth About Water
- Health Tips on National Safety Week
- Basic Skin Care : Skin Moisturizing Tips
- Request: What's in Aubrey's purse?
- Wedding hair styles
- Healthy heart targets
- Know your skin type...
- Warning Signs That You're Not Drinking...
- ALWAYS USE LEFT EAR FOR MOBILE PHONES