Saif Ali khan's Interview
Excerpts from an Interview:
It’s been a while since we saw you...
I’m a private person and I like it this way—hanging out at home with family after work or gong on a holiday. I also like my career to be on my terms. I think I am influenced by my father— Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi— in this regard. I don’t mind not being seen everywhere.
Is producing a film more satisfying than acting?
There are various departments of production that I am not familiar with. I am more interested in the creative side. The
rest is taken care of by my partner. I’m an actor and nothing beats that.
What kind of films are you committed to making?
I quite like the concept of the multiplex hero. I like to make small, realistic and interesting films which are challenging and disturbing. My films Ek Hasina Thi and Being Cyrus would have done well in today’s multiplex time. But being a mainstream actor, I cannot escape from making interesting mainstream commercial films once in a while.
You seemed to be very settled in your love life...
I am. Kareena is the best thing to have happened to me. I already feel married. It just needs to be legalised on paper and that will happen when the time is right.
Will Kareena be Begum Pataudi?
She’s a queen in her own right and doesn't need me to make her one. But I see some people in Pataudi calling her Choti Begum.
View more random threads:
- Kate Winslet & Aishwarya Rai shoot Longines...
- Riya Sen as brand ambassador for Limca
- Soha Ali khan (Latest Photoshoot)
- Falguni Pathak, Ayesha Takia - Meri Chunar...
- Ayesha Takia
- Actress Yuvika Chaudhary walks at the Ramp
- Katrina Kaif Photoshoot for Lux Campaign
- The Great Khali shoots a promotional music...
- Deepika Padukone BSNL 3G ad photo shoot
- Genelia looks sizzling HQ Unwatermarked...