First Israeli store to open in Dubai
Ml clothing chain, which specializes in large sizes, to open four stores in prestigious Dubai shopping areas
Navit Zomer Published: 05.24.07, 08:55 / Israel Money
The ml men's clothing chain which specializes in large sizes will be opening a store in Dubai
in the near future, making it the first Israeli brand to reach the Arab emirate.
Opening the Dubai branch will bring the clothing brand back on the international scene, after other overseas stores have failed.
It was reported by Yedioth Ahronoth newspaper on Thursday that ml signed a distribution agreement with a French company which specializes in marketing large-size fashion lines.
The French company signed a deal with the Albulug Company owned by one of Dubai's wealthiest families to open an ml chain in Dubai.
In the fist stage of the deal, ml will open four stores with an average area of 100 square meters in prestigious shopping centers and leading malls.
Ml will invest some $1.5 million in its Dubai stores.
View more random threads:
- Don't lose courage Imran
- urdu - jisay haar bhi na hara'ey
- marvi memon taking the live call
- urdu - Tehrike Insaf ka wafaaq mein alag...
- urdu - Raey Hasan Nawaz kaamyab
- UNITY in PTI REVELAED by Imran Khan
- urdu - Punjab mein dhaandali ki tasdeeq
- urdu - Zabardast jamhoori amal aur...
- Mehngai kay pisay awaam ko Utility Stores...
- Nawaz Sharif America ko naraaz nahi kar...