4.9 aftershock hits Italian quake region
L'AQUILA, Italy -- A strong aftershock has hit the central Italian region where rescuers are searching for survivors of the country's deadliest earthquake in nearly three decades.
The 4.9-magnitude aftershock sent rescue workers and survivors scrambling.
They had been working frantically in this central Italian city early Tuesday, scooping through piles of rubble with their hands.
Tens of thousands of people left homeless by the powerful 6.3-magnitude quake early Monday slept in makeshift tents that provided little protection against the chilly mountain air. Sscores of survivors lined up for a hot cup of coffee or tea and a brioche
View more random threads:
- The phalistine issue
- The past is a foreign country !!!
- End of violence
- A Few Facts About the Honduran Military Coup
- Turkey & Russia can eliminate risk of new...
- Ranjit Singh’s Granddaughter, a Feminist...
- LN:-21-05-2009:-Solar Cup Competition Held
- Blasts in Tianjin
- 5 Sure Signs the U.S. Economy is...
- LATEST NEWS!!!!!! i think;)