2. DOB, place of birth and zodiac sign?

3. Your pet(nick) name(s)?

4. Your hobbies?

5. Favourite Color?

6. Favourite fragrance?

7. Favourite celebrity(ies)?

8. Marital status?

9. How many family members u r?

10. If you were to name the absolute best gift you ever received as a child, what would it be?

11. What one tradition would you never want to give up?

12. What is the best time you've ever had with your family?

13. If you were at a friend’s house for a holiday dinner and you found a dead cockroach in your salad, what would you do?

14. What’s the dumbest purchase you’ve ever made?

15. What is the most romantic present anyone has ever given you?

16. What is the most useful gift you’ve ever been given?

17. What is your most treasured memory?

18. If you could spend a vacation anywhere in the world, where would you most want to be?

19. Have you ever returned an item to a store for a refund after having used it?

20. If you could invent a holiday, what and when would it be? What special traditions would take place on that day?

21. You are going out for the evening. If your partner objects to what you are wearing, would you change your clothing?

22. What one invention has changed the world more than any other?

23. If you could have free, unlimited service for 5 years from an extremely good cook, chauffeur, housekeeper, masseuse, or personal secretary, which would you choose?

24. What item that you don’t currently possess would you most like to have in your home?

25. Describe the perfect holiday meal. Who are the guests? What food is served? How is the table decorated?

26. If money were no object, what one gift would you purchase for yourself?

27. If money were no object, what one gift would you purchase for your mate?

28. Where is the best place to spend New Year’s Eve?

29. If you could spend New Year’s Eve with any 10 people currently living, or already dead, whom would you select?

30. What is the worst thing that happened in ur life?

31. Who do you nominate as “Man of the Year” for 2008?

32. Who do you nominate as “Woman of the Year” for 2008?

33. What was your greatest accomplishment in ur life?

34. What is the biggest mistake you made in ur life, which you will not make again?

35. How many times have u fallen in love?

36. How you heard about nidokidos?

37. Do u want to answer more questions?

Member Array
    Bohat jaldi ker di bhai aap ney invite kernay mein as Im not regular member and most of the peoples don't even recognize me ....
    I'll try my best to give answers with honesty and sincerity ....

1. Your name?
    Jugnoo hi sahi hai ... due to some reasons can't share here .... hope you guys don't mind

2. DOB, place of birth and zodiac sign?
    again can't tell here ... bcos alongwith secret PIN code my DOB is used as my password in most of my online transaction and different official matters ... place of birth -- Hyderabad (Pakistan)

3. Your pet(nick) name(s)?
    Jugnoo ...

4. Your hobbies?
    bohat si theen ... Cricket ka bohat shoq tha ... books jama kerta tha, kabhi perh bhi laita tha galti sey ... likhney ka shoq tha magar meri jahalat ney muje kahin a nahi chora ....
    filhal job hi hobby hai ..or free time mein internet per news,books,poetry,musik and chatting mein waqt guzarta hoon ....

5. Favourite Color?
    Black,blue, maroon ... in dressing I like to wear every color that suits me.

6. Favourite fragrance?
    Calvin Klein .. Hugo boss

7. Favourite celebrity(ies)?
    Prophet Muhammad SAW, Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah ....
    kuch arsey pehlay tak Pervaiz Musharaf was also my favourite when he was CE and kicked all corrupt politicians out of pakistan, but after becoming presidnet and american ally than Lal masjid tragedy, Judges case, NRO etc he has lost his credibility.

8. Marital status?
    Single and happy ...

9. How many family members u r?
    11 .... waisey to poori fouj hai hamari .... typical pakistani joint family system hai so from top to bottom 36 members hain, 9 members out of pakistan hain or baqi pakistan mein aik barey sey ghar mein apney apney portions mein rehtay hein ....

10. If you were to name the absolute best gift you ever received as a child, what would it be?
    can't remember anything specific, but being a 1st grand child or ladla honey ki waja gift aik aam si baat thi meray liye.

11. What one tradition would you never want to give up?
    Eid .. every Islamic tradition

12. What is the best time you've ever had with your family?
    recently when i went to pakistan to see my family after aapx 2 years

13. If you were at a friend’s house for a holiday dinner and you found a dead cockroach in your salad, what would you do?
    sab sey pehlay to us friend ki kut lagaon ga phir usey hi kilaon ga vo cockroach ...

14. What’s the dumbest purchase you’ve ever made?
    I think none ... mujh sey akailey shopping nahi hoti ... jab pakistan mein tha to meri shopping meray uncle (he is my age fellow and my friend too) ya koi doost ya family member kerta tha or kabhi jata bhi tha to kisi ko zaroor saath ley jata tha ...

15. What is the most romantic present anyone has ever given you?
    kis ney is laiq samjha hi nahi abhi tak ...

16. What is the most useful gift you’ve ever been given?
    hmmmm ... nothing special .... haan meray grandpa ney aik car khareedi thi jo vo kehtey they k meray liye hai ... mein us waqt kafi chota tha or driving bhi nahi aati thi, us ki leys apney paas rakhta tha hamesha even sotey mein bhi lolzzz ... phir driving usi car per seekhi thi mein ney...

17. What is your most treasured memory?
    Can't tell here .... sorry

18. If you could spend a vacation anywhere in the world, where would you most want to be?
    Pakistan ...Dubai

19. Have you ever returned an item to a store for a refund after having used it?
    Never.. agar vo cheez meray kaam ki nahi hoti to chotey bhai ya kisi or ko dey daita hoon

20. If you could invent a holiday, what and when would it be? What special traditions would take place on that day?
    Abhi tak to aisa kuch khas nahi hua, haan jis din pakistan aik real Islamic welfare developed country ban jaye ga to yaqeenan vo din yaadgaar ho ga .....

21. You are going out for the evening. If your partner objects to what you are wearing, would you change your clothing?
    hmmmm waisey mera dressing style itna bura nahi hai magar agar us ko pasand nahi to phir or kis ko dikhana hai ....

22. What one invention has changed the world more than any other?
    Telecommucation .... Internet, most of the ppl say computer but to me its nothing w/out internet ...

23. If you could have free, unlimited service for 5 years from an extremely good cook, chauffeur, housekeeper, masseuse, or personal secretary, which would you choose?
    good cook off course ... apney hath k badmaza kahaney kha kha ker bore ho gaya hoon ...

24. What item that you don’t currently possess would you most like to have in your home?
    Mera vaccum cleaner kharab ho gaya hai .. tamam friends sey guzarish hai k hasb-e-hasiyat donation dein or sawab-e-darein hasil karein ...

25. Describe the perfect holiday meal. Who are the guests? What food is served? How is the table decorated?
    Perfect ka to khair pata nahi magar dooston k saath bohat hoteling ki hai Karachi/Hyderabad mein ..... guest hum khud hi hotey they .... kuch bhi jo sab decide kertay they (Chiken/Mutton Karahee, Nihare, Haleem,Achar goosht, Fried Fish, biryani with salad and raita etc etc)

26. If money were no object, what one gift would you purchase for yourself?
    not anything special, ab apney liye kuch nahi chahiye ....

27. If money were no object, what one gift would you purchase for your mate?
    Diamond, or anything jis ki us ney kabhi sirf taman'na ki ho gi ...

28. Where is the best place to spend New Year’s Eve?
    It used to be Karachi but now Sydney,Harbour Bridge (world's best fire works) I go there ever year....

29. If you could spend New Year’s Eve with any 10 people currently living, or already dead, whom would you select?
    dead people ... waisey dead peoples k saath New Year kaisey spend kertay hein ... ?

30. What is the worst thing that happened in ur life?
    life itself .... just kidding .. meri life bohat easy and simple si hai ....

31. Who do you nominate as “Man of the Year” for 2008?
    Myself ... lolz

32. Who do you nominate as “Woman of the Year” for 2008?
    Woman of the year in what sense ?
    like others i can say mother, but to me mother is Women of life time not for limited period ...

33. What was your greatest accomplishment in ur life?
    kuch khas nahi ... bohat kuch kerna chahta tha but now i want simple life

34. What is the biggest mistake you made in ur life, which you will not make again?
    Bohat sari hain ... kerta rehta hoon galitiyaan akser .... blind trust kerna shayad sab sey bari mistake hua kerti thi meri ... but now I dont let others take me for granted ... kisi ko mujh per trust kerna hai to theek hai nahi to salaley kom .....

35. How many times have u fallen in love?
    its hard to count ... lolzzz - beside stupid stuff for that i dont have a time, I use to fall in love ... whenever i see some naughty kid doing some innocent stupid thing ...when my mom/sis phone per nashiyatein gosh guzar kerti hain ... jab koi billi ya bakri ka bacha apni masti mein mast idher udher chalagein lagata hai .... neeli aankhon wali goriyaan ... haye haye kia yaad dila dia ... lolzzzz - koi bhi aisi cheez ya baat jo dil ko cho jaye mohabbat hi hai meray liyee ....

36. How you heard about nidokidos?
    through e-mail

37. Do u want to answer more questions?
    sure ..... personal baaton sey hath ker jis ko jo poochna hai pooch sakta hai .... I don't mind ....

I may be a little late in replying pls bear with me ... take care ..

Senior Member Array
    pehli baath ye kehna chahunga ke....ye section isliye bana hai ke sab log aapko jaane pehchane acchi tarah.....iske liye zaroori nahi ke koi regular ya irregular ho....naya ho ya puraana....(am I right guys)

khair bahuth mazaa aya aapke baare me jaankar aur aapke jawaab padkar....

bahuth saare sawaal hai...ek ek karke puchunga....

pehle apni age, qualification, aur occupation tho bathadijiye....

Member Array
    Bohat acche andaaz me aapne apne bare mei bataya hai..
    11th one is very nice indeed
    24th one is hillarious...
    Bohat acche baat hai ke life simple hai...
    26) kyu bhai zindagi se itne tang aagae hai kya app ke apne liye kuch nahi chahea.....

Senior Member Array
    sab answers achey they bohat... especially 24th, 32nd >>>> thats the same thing i said in muffy's thread that mom cant be the woman of a year... she is the woman of the entire life... and no1 else can replace her...

mager i have some objection too... hehehehe... will ask u later here...

or haan dubai pehley mei jaaun gi.. aap baad me jana... lolz...

and i like the way u answered ques 15th....

Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Commondo
    pehli baath ye kehna chahunga ke....ye section isliye bana hai ke sab log aapko jaane pehchane acchi tarah.....iske liye zaroori nahi ke koi regular ya irregular ho....naya ho ya puraana....(am I right guys)

khair bahuth mazaa aya aapke baare me jaankar aur aapke jawaab padkar....

bahuth saare sawaal hai...ek ek karke puchunga....

pehle apni age, qualification, aur occupation tho bathadijiye....

Thanks dear ...

Sure ... Pooch lein bhai jo poochna hai but beware i may bite you lolzzz jk ....

Age ... 29 - meri age aik controversy hai waisey, according to my mom its 29 but my passport says I shud have become grandfather by now ....lolzzz

Qualification - MA .... Dimploma in computers - MCP - MBA final year mein tha magar chor k yahan aana para.

Occupation - System support Engineer

Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by heesaf
    Bohat acche andaaz me aapne apne bare mei bataya hai..
    11th one is very nice indeed
    24th one is hillarious...
    Bohat acche baat hai ke life simple hai...
    26) kyu bhai zindagi se itne tang aagae hai kya app ke apne liye kuch nahi chahea.....
    Thanks janab ....

Zindagi sey tang nahi hoon bhai ... as i said i live a simpel life waisey bhi apney liye bohat kuch ker lia ab apni family k liye kerna chahta hoon ....

Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by sveetzara
    sab answers achey they bohat... especially 24th, 32nd >>>> thats the same thing i said in muffy's thread that mom cant be the woman of a year... she is the woman of the entire life... and no1 else can replace her...

mager i have some objection too... hehehehe... will ask u later here...

or haan dubai pehley mei jaaun gi.. aap baad me jana... lolz...

and i like the u answered ques 15th....

har baat mein mat lara kero ... gundi nahi to ... lolzzz .... waisey saath bhi to ja saktey hein dubai ....

or kia objection hain aap ko ... yeh court nahi hai yahan me ka interview ho raha hai is liye objection nahi question karein ...

ansr 15 -

Senior Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by jugnoo
    har baat mein mat lara kero ... gundi nahi to ... lolzzz .... waisey saath bhi to ja saktey hein dubai ....

or kia objection hain aap ko ... yeh court nahi hai yahan me ka interview ho raha hai is liye objection nahi question karein ...

ansr 15 -

haan sochun gi dubai jaaney k liye... ghor kerain gey is masley per bhi.... or mei kerun gi objection or larai bhi... do u have any objection???

Senior Member Array
    hahahahahaha.......

waise grandfather banne ka hadsa kaise hogaya....

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information