How to Tell Real Pearls from Fake Pearls
Rub the pearl against your teeth. You may be able to tell this way as real pearls are supposedly rough while fakes are smooth. This is not the most reliable method as you can find smooth real pearls and rough fakes.
Hold the pearl up to the sunlight or very bright indoor lighting. You can check for variations in the pearl's color and tone. If it's perfect in its color and tone, it's very likely fake.
View more random threads:
- Fashion Trends 32 - Pakistan Fashion Models
- beautiful Sunglasses
- Pearl Rings
- Fashion - For Men (05)
- Isma Majeed delivering a lecture to the...
- Diamond Rings
- Beautiful Stylish Kunguns
- Aesthetics International addresses the issue...
- Amazing Tips For Growing Long Hair Naturally
- Dress Designs For Ladies (Part 21)