Corvette Z06 427 Limited Edition
The 60's gave rise to many great memories. One of them is undoubtedly the ‘big-block’ Corvette Stingray. With the introduction of the Corvette 427 Limited Edition Z06, Corvette is also awakening memories – in an exclusive way. It is building 505 of these limited edition vehicles, of which only 52 will be coming to Europe.
The number 427 refers to the cylinder capacity in the American unit of measurement, cubic inches. In the years 1966 to ‘69, the most powerful Corvette engines had this capacity – also the cubic inches equivalent to the 7.0 litre LS7 ‘small block’ in the current Z06.
The special limited edition of the Z06 is characterised by a number of unique 427 styling features, such as the Crystal Red Tintcoat metallic paint with ‘stinger style’ graphics, exclusive chromed rims, a leather interior with embroidered 427 logo on the seats and floor mats, ‘Z06’ inscription in the sill strips, and a centre armrest with serial number and signature by Corvette factory director Wil Cooksey.
Both special models are available for order now, with delivery scheduled for this summer. Please contact your local Corvette dealership for price information.
View more random threads:
- 2009 Dodge Challenger Vapor by Galpin Auto...
- 2009 Jay Leno Chevrolet Camaro (XCLUSIV)
- 2010 Dodge Viper SRT10
- 2009 Chevrolet Camaro Dusk (XCLUSIV)
- 2009 SMS 570 Dodge Challenger
- 2009 X-1 Ford Mustang by Galpin Auto Sports
- 2009 Hurst Hemi Dodge Challenger
- 2008 Chevrolet Corvette 427 Special Edition...
- 2010 LOMA-Performance Chevrolet Corvette...
- 2010 Chevrolet Camaro