“I BELIEVE IN MY OWN POWER TO CHANGE”
This small section may be the most important part of your life.
Continually refer to it as you explore the various areas of your life.
Make several lists of these seven points.
Place these lists where you can see them.
When these concepts become part of your belief system, you will have a different perspective on life.
1. We are each responsible for our experiences.
2. Every thought I think is creating my future.
3. Everyone is dealing with the damaging patterns of resentment, criticism, guilt, and self-hatred.
4. These are only thoughts and thoughts can be changed.
5. I need to release the past and forgive everyone.
6. Self-approval and self-acceptance in the “now” are the keys to positive changes.
7. The point of power is always in the present moment.
As you do keep coming back to these seven points.
Do not just get stuck in your specific problems.
When you really accept these ideas and make them a part of your belief system, you become “powerful,” and the problems will often solve themselves.
The object is to change what you believe about yourself and the world you live in.
It is not the people, places, and things that are creating a problem for you; it is how you are “perceiving and reacting” to these life experiences.
Take responsibility for your own life.
Do not give your power away.
Learn to understand more of your inner, spiritual-self, and operate under that power that created only good for you.
“I GIVE MYSELF PERMISSION TO LEARN”
~~~Louise L. Hay~~~