Updated : Sunday March 29 , 2009 11:01:38 PM
RAWALPINDI: Former president Pervez Mushraff Sunday urged government to take serious action against US drone strikes inside tribal areas.
Talking to newsmen here while leaving for China to deliver lectures during his visit, he said Pakistan is in danger of extremism and terrorism but as a sovereign country it must take serious notice against the US drone attacks inside its border areas and must not allow any country to intrude in its soil.
He also urged America to respect the territory of Pakistan.
Replying to a question regarding his possible trial in Lal Masjid operation case, he said it’s too early to say some thing “I will decide if any one filed the case against me.”
He said ‘only’ 93 people were killed in the operation.
Musharaff ruled out US allegations about ISI that it has relations with extremists, saying ISI is a strong national organization. “It protects and projects national interests so any allegation will be considered allegation against the nation.”
View more random threads:
- Pakistan’s new Afghan policy is working !!!
- [[M]] Gonorrhoea drug resistance fears
- EARTH QUAKE IN ITALY 06.04.2009 CNN NEWS
- Japan Earthquake: Helicopter aerial view...
- urdu - Pakistan Super League, PCB khilarion...
- Capitalism is the Disease, Revolution is the...
- Chairman Imran Khan provides proofs against...
- [[M]] Rogue protein 'spreads in brain'
- Pool prodigy, 2, wows crowds
- LN:-21-05-2009:-Solar Modules Installed On...