by Bint Haroon
O Dear Muslims, if you were sincere
and tread the path of the righteous,
The living among you,
who didn't know the path to the straight,
would have fallen in love,
with Islam the real faith.
If you practised Islam the true way,
Your manners were the best
in what you thought and what you say.
Just by looking at you,
the unbelievers would have convert
to the religion of Islam
the perfect and true.
O Muslims, did we practise Islam
for ourselves and our family?
Did we not care for the
whole entire Ummah?
What will we say to our beloved
on Judgment Day?
He made so much effort
before he passed away.
Will he have a smile
on his face for us?
Or will he be unhappy
And his face turned away from us?
And won't we feel disgrace and injustice?
O Muslims, just don't pray for yourselves
Pray for the entire Ummah.
View more random threads:
- KALAM-E-Nasir Kazmi intikhab BY SOME ONE ...
- Love Poems
- urdu - Manziloon ka tasawor
- har ek baat pe kahte ho - Mirza Ghalib
- urdu - agg lagi hay meray ghar mein; bacha...
- Apna bana lo mujh ko
- Chalo Ishq nahi, Chaahne ki Adat hai . . .
- Aadha hae khuab r.i.r
- hum ke tehre ajnabi inti madaratoon ke baad