Once Banta Singh attended an Interview.
Interviewer : Give me the opposite words.
Banta Singh : Ok
Interviewer : Made in India
Banta Singh : Destroyed in Pakistan
Interviewer : Keep it Up
Banta Singh : Put it Down
Interviewer : Maxi Mum
Banta Singh : Mini Dad
Interviewer : Enough! Take your Seat
Banta Singh : Don't take my seat
Interviewer : Idiot! Take your Seat
Banta Singh : Clever! Don't take my Seat
Interviewer : I say you get out!
Banta Singh : You didn't say I come in
Interviewer : I reject you!
Banta Singh : You Appoint me
Interviewer: .......!!!!! !!
Actual Warnings on Product Labels
10. On a blanket from Taiwan - NOT TO BE USED AS PROTECTION FROM A TORNADO.
9. On a helmet mounted mirror used by US cyclists - REMEMBER, OBJECTS IN THE MIRROR ARE ACTUALLY BEHIND YOU.
8. On a Taiwanese shampoo - USE REPEATEDLY FOR SEVERE DAMAGE.
7. On the bottle-top of a (UK) flavoured milk drink AFTER OPENING, KEEP UPRIGHT.
6. On a bag of Fritos - YOU COULD BE A WINNER! NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. DETAILS INSIDE.
5. On a bar of Dial soap - DIRECTIONS - USE LIKE REGULAR SOAP.
4. On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding - PRODUCT WILL BE HOT AFTER HEATING.
3. On a Korean kitchen knife - WARNING KEEP OUT OF CHILDREN.
2. On a string of Chinese-made Christmas lights - FOR INDOOR OR OUTDOOR USE ONLY.
1. On a New Zealand insect spray - THIS PRODUCT NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
One day the first grade teacher was reading the story of Chicken Little to her class. She came to the part of the story where Chicken Little tried to warn the farmer. She read, ".... and so Chicken Little went up to the farmer and said, "The sky is falling, the sky is falling!"
The teacher paused then asked the class, "And what do you think that farmer said?"
One little girl raised her hand and said, "I think he said: 'Holy Shit! A talking chicken!'"