Make Earth Hour Happen in Your Town
A list of ideas you can implement, no matter where you live!
8:30pm Saturday 28 March 2009
In 2007, more than two million Sydney businesses and households turned off their lights for one hour - Earth Hour - sending a powerful global message that it’s possible to take action on climate change.
Just one year later, Earth Hour reached more than 50 million people in 35 countries across 18 timezones, and the campaign shifted from a Sydney event to a global sustainability movement.
In 2009, Earth Hour aims to reach one billion people in 1000 cities worldwide. If you want to bring Earth Hour to your town or city on 28 March 2009 at 8:30pm, this will help you get started!
View more random threads:
- [[M]]Each Infosys employee worth Rs 97 lakh
- Putin's Warning to the world
- Obama aims to salvage Mideast crisis...
- Dont Distort The History ( Mughal History )
- Woman's decision to eat fiance's ice-cream...
- Camp disappearances reach alarming levels -...
- Top 5 Tyrants to Follow in the Footsteps of...
- Naya Saal Mubarak 1430 Hijri
- What a Tragedy
- Noam Chomsky decimates Bill Maher's view on...