1. How many times can you subtract the number 5 from 25?
2. Even if they are starving, natives living in the Arctic will never eat a penguin's egg. Why not?
3. A large truck is crossing a bridge 1 mile long. The bridge can only hold 14000 lbs which is the exact weight of the truck. The truck makes it half way across the bridge and stops. A bird lands on the truck. Does the bridge collapse?
4. What kind of words are the following: Level, civic, madam and eye.
5. Pronounced as one letter,
And written with three,
Two letters there are,
And two only in me.
I'm double, I'm single,
I'm black, blue, and gray,
I'm read from both ends,
And the same either way.
What am I?
6. What other letter fits in the following series:
B C D E I K O X?
7. It goes up, but at the same time goes down. Up toward the sky, and down toward the ground. It's present tense and past tense too, come for a ride, just me and you. What is it?