There are times that we all feel bad about ourselves, but those phases usually don't last.
We value ourselves as being unique persons, each with our own unique abilities.
We are not perfect, but we accept ourselves for who we are.
Some people don't take the same healthy and optimistic disposition towards life.
They're always pessimistic, view themselves in a negative light, and think they can't do anything right.
People who suffer from low self-esteem don't do themselves and the people around them much good.
Low self-esteem and a lack of self-worth is often contagious.
If a person feels bad about himself or herself, other people tend to feel the same way about themselves.
Low self-esteem can also prevent a person from living a full and happy life.
If you suffer from low self-esteem, here are some ways to boost your sense of self-confidence and self-worth.
View more random threads:
- Computer age shayari!
- Ways to Identify U r in Love
- shortcuts to help you move faster in...
- Some Scientific Instruments
- What is the difference between 32-bit &...
- The 'Color Police' Has Designs on Your...
- Six Ways to make People Like You
- Happy New Year 2012
- Baby's Delivery according to Corporate World