Teacher Debbie Moon’s first graders were discussing a picture of a family.
One little boy in the picture had a different color hair than the other family members.
One child suggested that he was adopted and a little girl named Jocelynn Jay said, “I know all about adoptions because I was adopted.”
“What does it mean to be adopted?” asked another child.
“It means,” said Jocelynn, “that you grew in your mommy’s heart instead of her tummy.”
View more random threads:
- Tum apna naam na likho, gumnaam he likh do
- MIT Media lab shows off urban, electric...
- A superb presentation.
- An investment in knowledge pays the best...
- White peacock
- In the beginning of relationship
- The person who care you
- Change your thought
- Enlightenment means
- I can think of nothing less pleasurable than...