FOLLOW THESE STEPS FOR WINDOWS TIMER SHUTDOWN AND RESTART :
This may be help to you if have the habit of listening to songs and sleeping or if you are planning to download some thing.
1. open notepad and type “shutdown -s -t <time>”
2. Save the file as “<filename>.bat” and a batch file is created for shutting down.
This works for me…i sleep with a wait for 10 mins during which songs play…after that pc shuts down automatically…no tension of shutdown
3. To restart the pc command is “shutdown -r -t <time>”
Type shutdown /help in cmd for more options on this shutdown command
You can do this without batch file also
1. Go to Start>run>
2. Type cmd
3. Then type shutdown -s -t XXXX (XXXX is time in seconds)
View more random threads:
- Disable stick keys on default installation...
- [TRY IT]Hide drives - Play pranks on your...
- Windows Live Mail, Live Writer & Messenger...
- How a CPU is Made at Intel
- Quick System Access
- Change Hard and CD-ROM drive letter...
- Megashares Trick, Avoid Having To Get Link...
- Add Seperators to Pinned Start Menu Items
- Easy re-install of Windows application...
- Tweak UI 2.10