Well here’s the trick which you can use to prove that Windows XP is not at all secure as multi-user operating system. Hacking the system registry from any account having access to system registry puts you in to the administrator account.
This is what you have to do:
1. Click on start>run(win key+r)
2. Then tpye “regedit” there, this opens up the registry editor, now goto
3. Then set “AutoAdminLogon”=”1″
View more random threads:
- Photoshop CS6 Tutorial - Basic Pentool
- What is a Meme? How to make a Meme?
- Never forget anything
- Viruses that Won't Go Away
- Make your own picture transformations
- FREE SMS TO INDIA......
- just wana ask
- Need Help!! can't remove write Protection
- R u not able to sleep bcoz of mosquitoes?
- virus plz help me