Healthy Nails Tips
Use non-acetone polish remover.
Allow nails to 'breathe' without polish a few days a month. Buffing with a chamois buffer during that time helps circulation and gives nails a nice sheen.
Massage a nail-and-cuticle cream into fingertips every night.
If you are prone to brittle nails, do not use any polish or treatment formula containing formaldehyde. Give your nails a treat with a 10-minute soak in olive oil or wheat-germ oil. Wipe off and massage the excess into cuticles.
Get enough calcium, iron, zinc, protein and vitamins A, B and C. You already knew this, but it's still true. Evening-primrose-oil supplements are pricey but will strengthen nails.
Any overly pronounced ridges could be the mark of a fungal infection. See a doctor at the first sign; fungi are stubborn and need long-term treatment.
As always, keep your stress level as low as possible. Stress affects every aspect of our appearance, and often that deep ridge is telling you something.
View more random threads:
- A New Mobile Risk
- Healthy Food Tips For Perfect Healthy Life
- HONEEYYY!! Top 5 uses for the face (with...
- How long can nicotine gum be safely used?
- Natural Beauty & you
- what is counted in semen analysis ?
- HOME REMEDIES FOR DARK CIRCLES UNDER THE EYES
- Ginger and its chemical components
- Pepsi and Coca Cola Contains PORK (PIG)...
- Staying Healthy All The Way