1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?
2. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?
3.Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?
4. The maker doesn't want it; the buyer doesn't use it; and the user doesn't see it. What is it?
5. In what year did Christmas and New Year's fall in the same year?
6. A butcher in the butcher shop is 5' 10" tall. What does he weigh?
7. Which is correct to say, "The yolk of the egg are white" or "The yolk of the egg is white"?
8. There were an electrician and a plumber waiting in line for admission to the International Home Show," One of them was the father of the other's son. How could this be possible?