* 225g / 8oz self raising flour
* 55g / 2oz cocoa powder
* half a teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
* 225g / 8oz caster sugar
* 2 ripe bananas, mashed
* 85g / 3oz plain chocolate chips
* 1 egg, beaten
* 30g / 1oz unsalted butter, melted.
* 225ml / 8fl oz milk, warmed to blood temperature.
1. Heat the oven to 190 degreec C / 375 Degrees F / Gas mark 5. Line a muffin tin with paper muffin cases or grease the tin well and line with greaseproof paper discs.
2. Sift the flour, cocoa powder and bicarbonate of soda together into a big bowl. Add the sugar. Make a well in the centre and add the banana, chocolate chips, egg, butter and milk. Mix well and pour into the muffin cases.
3. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the tops spring back when pressed lightly with a finger. Cool on a wire rack.
Glad to meet u dear...as u are new here so u might have to introduce your self in " Introduce yourself here" section....
nice recipe mrina....
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)