NINE: The women who went west
We take a look at how our leading ladies have fared across the border
Does anyone even care if Indian heroines go west? Keeping the media hype aside, we take a look at nine women who went across the border. Turns out that while half of them don't even evoke a yawn, others inspire an awe!
If rumours are to be believed, Freida Pintoalmost got married and settled into a comfy suburban Mumbai home. But then Slumdog Millionaire happened and Freida suddenly became a phenomenon! On the covers of glossy magazines to the Academy Awards to fashion weeks across the world, Freida Pinto was at every place she hadn't even dreamt of! And to think that Slumdog... almost had a direct-to-DVD release! Lucky girl, what else can we say?
View more random threads:
- Ash & Abhi's IIFA 2007 New Pics (02)
- Aishwarya Rai (Wallpapers)
- Vote for the sexiest Indian woman!
- Ajay Devgan and Rohit Shetty on Amul Star...
- Hema Malini graced the event 'Panchkanya' at...
- Esha Deol's wedding at ISCKON temple
- Actress Bipasha Basu in the reality show...
- Kajol on My Name is Khan
- Sing Is King - Akshay Kumar Celebrates...
- Preity Zinta: Flash of fury