"Sparkling, beautiful eyes are the best assets a woman can have"
Eight simple tips to be followed
1. Do take time to cater to the special care that eyes need regularly.
2. Eat enough of Vitamin A and C.
3. Take special care in the choice of eye make-up. Don't use make-up that can irritate and harm the eyes.
4. Avoid spending too much time in smoky rooms and don't neglect a check-up on a regular basis.
5. Soak 1 tspn dry Gooseberry powder in a cup of water overnight. Strain this in the morning and add 1 cup of plain water to this. Splash the eyes with this or wash them with the help of an eyecup.
6. Dip a pad of cotton wool in some Rose water to which 2-3 drops of Castor oil is added. Place these soaked pads on the eyelids and relax for 15-20 minutes.
7. Splash the eyes with a weak tea solution, thoroughly strained and cooled.
8. Cotton pads dipped in a cold tea solution and placed on the eyelids whilst relaxing.
View more random threads: