Thread: How to Deal with Loneliness

How to Deal with Loneliness

How to Deal with Loneliness

Instructions
    Step1
    Discover yourself. Stop worrying about everything and everyone and focus on yourself. Figure out what kind of person you are and what you like to do. Pamper yourself and learn to love who you are before you expect other people to love you.

Step2
    Devote your time to something that you like to do. It doesn't matter what it is, just getting out and doing something that you enjoy will make you happier and possibly give you an opportunity to meet friends with similar interests.
    Step3
    Find old friends and make new ones. I found myself really lonely when school ended and all my friends and I went our separate ways. Just because you move apart doesn't mean that you can't ever talk to or see each other. If you haven't already joined a social network, give it a shot. Myspace and facebook are two of the best places to reconnect with old friends and make new ones in your area.
    Step4
    Talk to God. He will listen to you no matter what and will never think that any of your thoughts and ideas are stupid. If you find yourself becoming too shy and afraid of social situations, ask Him to guide you through it. Just know that He is with you no matter what and will always be there to listen.
    Step5
    Get healthy. Joining a gym will get you out of the house and allow you to be around other people. You might even meet a friend. Plus, improving yourself and releasing those endorphins from working out will increase your happiness and self-esteem.
    Step6
    Make yourself more interesting by learning new things. Everything new that you learn will give you something else to talk about or some hobby that you can do with others. If your hobby isn't a common one, you will surely be able to find an online community devoted to it. Friends online can be some of the best that you will ever have.

Senior Member Array
    first 1 is very important.................i like that...........

Senior Member Array (` (Ajnabee) )'s Avatar
    step 4

Thread Information