'My little girl is moving out'
On the eve of her youngest daughter Amrita's wedding, Joyce Arora shares a first person account of their times together and the men in their lives. Excerpts:
As Amrita Arora gets ready to walk down the aisle with beau of six months Shakeel Ladakh, Joyce Arora is a little sad. "The little girl who was with me is moving out, but I am happy for her," says Joyce, who believes Shakeel is the right person for Amrita.
'They have a lot in common'
Shakeel and Amrita enjoy the same things -- movies, going out for coffee. They seem to be smiling and laughing a lot together. I don't see these two [Shakeel and Amrita] arguing. Even if they do, it's done very sweetly and they try to thrash out their problems together.
With Usman [Afzal, Amrita's previous boyfriend of three-and-a-half years], I knew that she had moved on for whatever reason. I am still very good friends with Usman; he keeps in touch with me.
I would say that distance finally ruined the relationship. Usman would try to make time and come down [from London] but it was difficult for both of them. However, Amrita and he are still friends.
In the picture: Amrita Arora and Shakeel Ladakh at their sangeet ceremony.
View more random threads:
- Sivaji - The Boss
- Aamir Khan at the special screening of...
- Rakesh Roshan, Jeetendra, Celebrated “LOHRI...
- Amrita Rao at Rajneeti Film Sucsess
- aishwarya interview 1 of 6
- Sushmita sen on the Ramp with her Daughter...
- Mistress Of Spice ( Aishwarya ) - Screen...
- Riya Sen fascinated by jewellery designing
- Mudh Mudh Ke Na Dekkh Mudh Mudh Ke...
- Aishwarya Rai (26)