1. We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have.
2. Before you let yourself go, be sure you can get yourself back.
3. No ignorance, but ignorance, is the death of knowledge.
4. A consultant is a man who borrows your watch and tells you what time it is. Then, sends you a bill.
5. The heart of a fool is in his mouth, but the mouth of a wise man is in his heart.
6. People are also judged by the company they keep away from.
7. Never fear shadows. They simply mean there's light shining some where nearby.