SIDESWIPE takes the form of a sleek, vision concept dreamed up by the Corvette designers at GM. The design is influenced by the original Stingray race car, introduced in 1959, but also draws on Corvette heritage cues from other generations. It brings them together in a futuristic shape that seems to be equal parts racecar and space ship.
“SIDESWIPE represents an exercise in exploration for the Corvette,” said Ed Welburn, vice president of GM Global Design. “By giving my creative team the freedom to design no-holds-barred vision concepts, it helps them push boundaries and look at projects from different perspectives.”
View more random threads:
- 2010 LOMA-Performance Chevrolet Corvette...
- 2009 KW Dodge Challenger
- 2009 Dodge Viper SRT10
- 2009 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Sideswipe...
- 2009 Superformance MKIII
- 2009 Dodge Challenger SE Rallye
- 2009 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport Heritage...
- 2009 Superformance GT40 Mk1
- 2009 Wheelsandmore Mustang Shelby GT500...
- 2009 Innotech Corvette C6