FileMenu Tools 5.4.1
Windows Vista, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 98
No additional requirements
Publisher's description of FileMenu Tools
FileMenu Tools lets you customize the context (right-click) menu of Windows Explorer. The application adds built-in utilities to perform operations on files and folders and adds customized commands that let users run external applications, copy/move to a specific folder or delete specific file types. With FileMenu Tools, you also can customize the "Send to..." submenu and enable/disable context-menu commands added by other applications.
View more random threads:
- SyncBack Freeware 18.104.22.168
- Remove Run From the Start Menu
- MiniTool Power Data Recovery
- Sayvoice Text to Speech Reader 4.0
- Wipe out all traces of your system activity...
- FastStone Capture
- Hard Disk Partitions. Complete Guide.
- Disk Drill
- get protection against usb virus
- for a computer that runs like a cheetah