Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mathematicians....

Member Array

Mathematicians....

Teacher: "Who can tell me what 7 times 6 is?"
    Student: "It's 42!"
    Teacher: "Very good! - And who can tell me what 6 times 7 is?"
    Same student: "It's 24!"

A mathematician is flying non-stop from Edmonton to Frankfurt with AirTransat. The scheduled flying time is nine hours.
    Some time after taking off, the pilot announces that one engine had to be turned off due to mechanical failure: "Don't worry - we're safe. The only noticeable effect this will have for us is that our total flying time will be ten hours instead of nine."
    A few hours into the flight, the pilot informs the passengers that another engine had to be turned off due to mechanical failure: "But don't worry - we're still safe. Only our flying time will go up to twelve hours."
    Some time later, a third engine fails and has to be turned off. But the pilot reassures the passengers: "Don't worry - even with one engine, we're still perfectly safe. It just means that it will take sixteen hours total for this plane to arrive in Frankfurt."
    The mathematician remarks to his fellow passengers: "If the last engine breaks down, too, then we'll be in the air for twenty-four hours altogether!"

A math student is pestered by a classmate who wants to copy his homework assignment. The student hesitates, not only because he thinks it's wrong, but also because he doesn't want to be sanctioned for aiding and abetting.
    His classmate calms him down: "Nobody will be able to trace my homework to you: I'll be changing the names of all the constants and variables: a to b, x to y, and so on."
    Not quite convinced, but eager to be left alone, the student hands his completed assignment to the classmate for copying.
    After the deadline, the student asks: "Did you really change the names of all the variables?"
    "Sure!" the classmate replies. "When you called a function f, I called it g; when you called a variable x, I renamed it to y; and when you were writing about the log of x+1, I called it the timber of x+1..."

Q: What does the zero say to the the eight?
    A: Nice belt!

Q: What is the most erotic number?
    A: 2110593!
    Q: Why?
    A: When 2 are 1 and don't pay at10tion, they'll know within 5 weeks whether or not, after 9 months, they'll be 3...

The math professor just accepted a new position at a university in another city and has to move. He and his wife pack all their belongings into cardboard boxes and have them shipped off to their new home. To sort out some family matters, the wife stays behind for a few more days while her husband has already left for their new residence.
    The boxes arrive when the wife still hasn't rejoined her husband. When they talk on the phone in the evening, she asks him to count the boxes, just to make sure the movers didn't loose any of them.
    "Thirty nine boxes altogether", says the prof on the phone.
    "That can't be", the wife exclaims. "The movers picked up forty boxes at our old place."
    The prof counts once again, but again his count only reaches 39.
    The next morning, the wife calls the moving company and complains. The company promises to check; a few hours later, someone calls back and reports that all forty boxes did arrive.
    In the evening, when the prof and his wife are on the phone again, she asks: "I don't understand it. When you count, you get 39, and when they do, they get 40. That's more than strange..."
    "Well", the prof says. "This is a cordless phone, so you can stay on the line and count with me: zero, one, two, three,..."

Let epsilon be less than zero...
    Not really a joke, but rather a mathematician detection device: Tell it at a party, and those who laugh must be mathematicians.

hahahahhaahhaha...nice

Member Array
    ha..ha..

Senior Member Array

ye konsa naya style hai... lagta hai munh mai daant nahi....

Senior Member Array
    tum b na.......................
    dant dikhao tu keh ty ho dant kyun dikhaiey.........
    ub kehty ho dant nhe hain kya........

hahaaaha...yar ye smilley ke munh mai daanth ke jagah cotton nazar aa raha hai...

Senior Member Array
    ye cotton nhe hai stylish dant hain,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ju bhi hai fake hai...

Member Array
    Thanks AJ, Varj & Meera.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information