Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi Guys & Gals I Have A Question???????????

Member Array

Hi Guys & Gals I Have A Question???????????

What Do You Thought About Adoption?

Children make you want to start life over. ~Muhammad Ali

What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

While we try to teach our children all about life,
    Our children teach us what life is all about. ~Angela Schwindt

The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child. ~Joe Houldsworth

“The child is father of the man”

Whenever I Think Of These Quote The Only Thought That Came To My Mind Is To Be A Father ASAP.....

It Is My Unique Idea That Another Possible (Legal) Way Is Adoption Without Getting Married.......

Please Brief Your Opinion...........

Member Array
    hmmm in my opinion its a very selfless&kind act or descision to make...coz youre giving a child whos very vulnerable..a new life...you may think that yy bring more children in the world when there is so many suffering..or even if you have children a person can still adopt...there is so many children out there who need us to just..reach out to them and gently hold their hand, look in their eyes as it glistens from pain and give them a warm cuddle..a hug..just to show that 'i care for you'..to reach out to them with love...bringing a smile to their face meaning wiping a tear from their sorrow filled eye....even if you give an orphan..just a chocolate bar..you'll see how happy they get..then just imagine how happy they'll b if theyre given a safe home...a home that they can feel comfort..peace surrounding them..a home that they can call their very..own.....

and your making a difference to them by changing their life..its like connecting with a new being..becoming their gurdian and protector..every child deserves love and every child would love to be cared for and to feel that like other children they belong somewhere too..that theyre important and that they really do matter to someone....giving them a home means changing their future..'coz sometimes to become a successful adult you usually need to have a successful relationship with an adult in your childhood......well theres many reasons and situations a person may be in that might make them think of think of adopting.....

but a person should only consider adopting..only..if theyre prepared and willing to give their fully best to the child..otherwise if not then they shouldnt....well ive always been a strong beleiver..that adopting a child and trying your level best to fullfill all responsibilities towards a vulnerable child that you're going to make your own...responsibilities towards the upbringing of a child that needs only..you..and to make them feel that theyre a blessed child too...is an extremely beautiful act....

and i cant stress any further how beautiful it is..coz by adopting a child that needs you..you bring along with yourself..a new hope in their life..becoming a mummy or daddy in a childs life..to them its like looking at the sky and touching the stars..youre making their wish come true.......

sathika
    Two things can happened.
    1) Others believe you are a great person, as in the situation some of throw out there children as they can't effort for another child.
    In that child's point of weave, you are a god.

2) If you thought to marry some day after you make that decision (Adoption), you also may in trouble your wife also in trouble & that child also may in trouble.

So it's a good idea if you can sacrifice your whole life against that child. o/wise it's not will be a good decision.

Member Array
    Adoption ... is the most kind word I've ever heard. Don't stop it at human adoption alone.. include animal n plants as well.

Something that I've never shared with u guys here... I have an adopted baby gal.. I never call her that anymore she is definately mine.. since the topic came up I wanted to share with u guys...

My husband n I decide to take her as ours 3 years back, thats even b4 we're married.. in the country that I life, they don't give adoption to single.. so we adopted her using my inlaws identification.. wait till our marriage n change her certificates accordingly ..

her biological parents are no more, the father died in a road accident when she was still in her mothers womb.. n her mother was gone the moment she touch the earth ... my husband suggested we take her.. n I was more that happy to approve it.. we have been married a year n half now.. she is 3 .. n happily growing up with us ... for her.. we are the ma & pa... we agreed to make a great parents together .. bless us pls.

wowww...good to know shainee...its really enjoyable yar...u did a great job....

sathika
    Definitely will do shainee. you all will feel that difference... will bless you & pry for all of your family.

So Vels88 go ahead, you are not along. there may be so many like shainee. you also will blessed & will pray for you also to have confidence to de so.

yea agree wid sathika, vels just go ahead....

Member Array
    vels ... a little advice ...

y don't u find your other half 1st (wife) then adopt a baby ..so that the child will have a family ... at least it happen in the mutual concern of both of u.. just incase u get married after several years n ur wife don't like the idea of having an adopted child

Most couples adopt a baby when they can't have one on their own.. but I think everybody shud adopt a baby for the childs sake not just to full fill our reqirement.

sathika
    You are really, really great shainee, i have no more words to appriciate you.

God will look after your familly.

Member Array
    Thank You sathika... feel glad to earn ur respect n blessing... but all of it goes to my husband... its solely his idea.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information