The less love you have, the more depressed you are likely to
The Power of Love
Love is as critical for your mind and body as oxygen. It's not negotiable. The more connected you are, the healthier you will be both physically and emotionally. The less connected you are, the more you are at risk.
It is also true that the less love you have, the more depression you are likely to experience in your life. Love is probably the best antidepressant there is because one of the most common sources of depression is feeling unloved. Most depressed people don't love themselves and they do not feel loved by others. They also are very self-focused, making them less attractive to others and depriving them of opportunities to learn the skills of love.It is not only possible but necessary to change one's approach to love to ward off depression. Follow these action strategies to get more of what you want out of life—to love and be loved.
View more random threads:
- Do You Show Your Love in the 'Right' Way?
- Situations Where one DOES NOT WISH TO BE....
- Yar jb teri life me meri importance hi nhi...
- Gud Mrng!!!
- Friendship Quiz
- Absolute Stunning Photography !!!
- How do I choose a Web Hosting Provider?
- Believe it or Not - Strange Facts
- ME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- NIDOKIDOS PEOPLE MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!