Salman Khan Fined 20Lakkhs For Damage
Six days after ordering Bollywood star Salman Khan to pack up filming of Veer at Amber Fort here, the Rajasthan high court on Thursday allowed him to complete shooting in four days, after paying Rs20 lakh as damages for harm caused to the protected monument.
The Rajasthan HC has allowed Salman Khan to complete shooting of Veer, after paying Rs 20 lakh as damages for harm caused to the protected monument.
The court, which had slammed state officials for 'greed' and 'madness' that had created havoc at the 16th century monument during shooting, said the compensation would include ex gratia for 15 people injured in the wall collapse at the fort during shooting on February 12.
The order was passed by a division bench of acting chief justice RC Gandhi and justice MN Bhandari.
View more random threads:
- Samantha Gorgeous and cute at Kalaniketan...
- Evelyn Sharma The Beach Beauty Super Smoking...
- PRIYANKA CHOPRA KOOL COLLECTION
- Really Bad Pictures Of Bollywood...
- Premiere of Fool N Final
- Bollywood reality check
- Farah Khan promotes 'Joker'
- Sonam and Prateik snapped at Ave 29 gallery...
- On The Sets Of Dil Maange More
- Sonal Chauhan (Photos)