Aishwarya Is Most Valuable Indian Actor
Forbes has listed Aishwarya Rai as India’s most bankable star in Hollywood, pushing down the Khans of Bollywood in the ratings of the best bet for a film’s financial success.
Aishwarya is among six Bollywood actors in the new Forbes list of Hollywood’s Most Valuable Actors. Other Indians on the list compiled by the American business magazine are Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Irrfan Khan and Hrithik Roshan.
Although at 387th position in the global list of as many as 1,411 actors from across the world, Aishwarya is ranked highest among all Indian actors and is the only female actor from the country who made it to this elite club.
The list also includes Indian American actor Kal Penn, whose films include The Namesake. At 476th position, he is ranked higher than all the Bollywood actors, except Aishwarya Rai, who stars in the new Hollywood venture The Pink Panther 2.
View more random threads:
- Ayesha Takia’s Wedding (Part 2)
- Shefali Gupta
- Rani in transparent saree
- Raveena In Anti-leather Ad Photo Shoot
- Ranbir proclaims love for Deepika
- Zeenat Aman & Zarine Khan walks the ramp for...
- Musical Showcase of Chandni Chowk To China
- Sweet Gul Panag at Guy Kremer Salon
- Dabboo Ratnani - A leading Indian fashion...
- Sania Mirza From Wimbledon 2009