Read here Best Motivational Quotes by Mahatma Gandhi of the day

• Liberty is a dearly bought commodity and prisons are factories where it is manufactured.
  • Truth and nonviolence are both the means and the end, and given the right type of men, legislatures can be the means of achieving concrete pursuit of truth and nonviolence.
  • No power on earth can resist the lovers of liberty who are ready not to kill opponents but be killed by them.
  • A life without vows is like a ship without an anchor or like an edifice that is built on sand instead of solid rock.
  • Our life is a long and arduous quest after Truth, and the soul requires inward restfulness to attain its full height.
  • I want to realize brotherhood and identify not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such beings that crawl on the earth.
  • This earthly existence of ours is more brittle that the glass bangles that ladies wear.
  • The truth is that God is the force. He is the essence of life. He is pure and undefiled consciousness. He is eternal.
  • Literacy must be one of the many means for intellectual development, but we have had in the past intellectual giants who were unlettered.
  • Love is a rare herb that makes a friend even of a sworn enemy and this herb grows out of nonviolence.
  • Love is needed to strengthen the weak; love becomes tyrannical when it exacts obedience from an unbeliever.
  • My love of nationalism is that my country may become free, and if need be, the whole of the country die, so that the human race may live.
  • I can see that in the midst of death life persists, in the midst of untruth truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists. Hence I gather that God is Life, Truth, Light, He is Love. He is the supreme Good.
  • The immortal but unknown author of the Mahabharata weaves into his story sufficient of the supernatural to warn you against taking him literally.
  • Men of stainless character and self-purification will easily inspire confidence and automatically purify the atmosphere around them.
  • Man has always desired power. Ownership of property gives this power. Man hankers also after posthumous fame based on power.
  • Man falls from the pursuit of the ideal of plain living and high thinking the moment he wants to multiply his daily wants.
  • Truth and ahimsa demand that no human being may debar himself from serving any other human being, no matter how sinful he may be.
  • I believe in what Max Muller said years ago, namely, that truth needed to be repeated as long as there were men who disbelieved it.
  • My errors have been errors of calculation and judging men, not in appreciating the true nature of truth and ahimsa or in their application.
  • Human life is a series of compromises, and it is not always easy to achieve in practice what one has found to be true in theory.
  • Men are good. But they are poor victims making themselves miserable under the false belief that they are doing good.
  • The woman has circumvented man in a variety of ways in her unconsciously subtle ways, as the man has vainly and equally consciously struggled to thwart the woman in gaining ascendancy over him.