Before you can be anything, you have to be yourself. You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.
So Be Yourself, No One is better than you.

Yourself Quotes
  • Be yourself, don’t take anything from anyone, and never let them take you alive.
  • Do not allow people to dim your shine because they are blinded. Tell them to put on some sunglasses, bcuz we were born this way bitch!
  • You cannot change what you are, only what you do.
  • You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.
  • Nothing can be more hurtful to your heart than betraying yourself.
  • Not the “be yourself” line. I loathe that line. As if Myself and Tic have met before and gotten along, so all I have to do is make sure Myself is there this time. So illogical.
  • The more you try to please people, the more they get control of you and you’ll end up hurting yourself.
  • To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
  • You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.
  • Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life, but define yourself.

Quotes Image
Name:  Just be yourself quotes2.png
Views: 815
Size:  1.33 MBName:  Just be yourself quotes9.png
Views: 783
Size:  1.32 MBName:  Just be yourself quotes8.png
Views: 770
Size:  1.32 MBName:  Just be yourself quotes7.png
Views: 786
Size:  1.32 MBName:  Just be yourself quotes6.png
Views: 777
Size:  1.34 MBName:  Just be yourself quotes5.png