Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please help :'(

Member Array

Please help :'(

Hi everyone. I am need of some help. Actually its one of my friends. I don't know what has happened but he isn't talking to me. Final Exams starting from 20th Feb, so preparatory leave going on. I have sent him more than 20 emails, 30-35 sms's, made him around 15 calls. He isn't responding to any of them. It's about 3 days like this. I just can't understand what happened? We share in the same friends group. I asked his best friend (who happens to be my rakhi brother), but he too is not interested to talk to me. I asked another of his friend, but he doesn't know anything. I have sent around 10 sorry sms's, and 3-4 sorry e-cards, but still he isn't replying. You can't imagine how bad I am feeling. I am clueless about what to do. Please help me.

Senior Member Array
    srimayee.... i dont have any idea... but plz w8 and hope 4 best... he may be in some difficulty... i dont know about the reason hes avoiding u... i mean did u had a fight....?// so i cant say anything surely... just w8 wid patience....

Member Array
    Thank you so much Zara. You are a sweetheart. No such serious fight that I can recall. But if he had any problem, he would have surely told me abt it. Anyways, I guess I'll have to wait. Thank you so much for replying

Member Array
    Wait till the Sands(your friend) find you or else try to find the Sands.

sri1432
    Hi,

Don't worry.first concentrate on your studies.as you told final exams are going to happen.wish you all the best.if your love is true and honest and he also feels the same,certainly he will come to you otherwise try to forget and concentrate on your future.there is a bright and happy future of yours is ahead.

"NEVER CRY FOR ANY RELATION IN LIFE
    BECAUSE FOR THE ONE WHOM YOU CRY
    DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR TEARS
    AND THE ONE WHO DESERVES
    WILL NEVER LET YOU CRY"

in this lot of meaning is there try to understand. dont be misunderstand.once again wish you all the best for your exams.

Regards,
    Srinivasu.

Member Array
    Thank you so much Solcius and Srinivasu. But I guess all I can do is wait for the time. Thanks for taking the pain to answer. I really appreciate it guys.

soori
    Dont worry sri.. he will be alright. as zara said he might have some problem which he couldnt tell to u...anyway concentrate on ur studies too......Definitely he will contact u....... otherwise dont leave him to know the reason ...... ...... k.. all the best for ur exam..

Member Array
    Thanks a lot soori. I hope what you say turns true.

srimayee...am really sorry for my late reply...anyway, try to find what is the problem, did u tell him anything wrong... did u do anything that he doesn't like? or if someone has told him something wrong abt u....but if he is ur friend then am sure he will try to find the point where the miss understanding is, and will come back to you soon....best of luck...

Member Array
    Hey thank you so much for replying ajmal. It is really very touching for me to know that so many people care.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information