Latest Sony XEL-1 OLED... Ultra-Thin Thickness
The Japanese consumer electronics giant, Sony has official announced its first ultra-thin television, named as XEL-1. It’s an 11-inch OLED (organic light-emitting diode) TV measures just 3mm (0.12-inches) thick, about the same size as a coin. Besides, this extremely high performance TV will feature an incredible contrast ratio of 1,000,000:1, 960 x 450 resolution, 2 x 1W speakers and a low 45W power consumption.
View more random threads:
- USB Webmail Notifier
- The best PTCL MODEM is HUAWEI HG510
- Thanko DTLMP42G Portable Media Player
- RIM BlackBerry Pearl Flip Smartphone - First...
- Hitachi W61H Phone with E Ink Display - All...
- Nokia's 6212 with Bluetooth NFC: Let the...
- Motorola MOTOZINE ZN5 Arrives On T-Mobile
- Bio Pen informs you of infection
- Thinkware iNAVI K2 gets cheaper
- Softbank Mobile Rolls Out 830SH Handset