Thread: World Cup 2019 predictions: Brendon McCullum says Pakistan to beat Australia, NZ, SL

World Cup 2019 predictions: Brendon McCullum says Pakistan to beat Australia, NZ, SL

Former New Zealand captain Brendon McCullum had predicted the outcome of ICC World Cup match between Pakistan and West Indies.

Based on his experience, the former Kiwi captain has come up with some predictions about the results of World Cup encounters.

Written on a notebook, Brendon McCullum shared his predictions on his social media accounts with the caption that reads "World Cup game by game predictions. 4 teams will fight out the 4th qualifying spot and net run rate will decide who progresses. Rain and luck will likely play a part as well. I hope Nz gets that little bit of luck and can qualify. Enjoy the 6 week celebration of the best players on the planet. #CWC2019".

Name:  Mccullum-predictions.jpg
Views: 1655
Size:  106.1 KB

Name:  predictions.jpg
Views: 660
Size:  149.2 KB

World Cup game by game predictions.
    4 teams will fight out the 4th qualifying spot and net run rate will decide who progresses. Rain and luck will likely play a part as well. I hope Nz gets that little bit of luck and can qualify. Enjoy the 6 week celebration of the best players on the planet.

#CWC2019

At first, I thought It's a fake page when noticed, "West Indies will win against Srilanka and Srilanka will win against West Indies."
    Then I saw its verified one. Dear McCullum, I used to like watching your batting. But please stay away from drugs, it damages brain. And Bangladesh will play in Semifinal. Mark my word.

رینڈن میک کولم نے سوشل میڈیا پر 2019 ورلڈ کپ میں شریک ٹیموں کی کارکردگی کے حوالے پیش گوئی کرتے ہوئے لکھا کہ بھارت، انگلینڈ ، آسٹریلیا سیمی فائنل میں ہوں گے جبکہ چوتھی ٹیم کا فیصلہ رن ریٹ پر ہوگا۔ وہ ویسٹ انڈیز ، جنوبی افریقا اور پاکستان میں سے کوئی بھی ہوسکتی ہے۔

برینڈن مک کولم کا کہنا ہے کہ ورلڈ کپ مقابلوں میں انگلینڈ اور بھارت کی ٹیمیں صرف ایک ایک میچ ہاریں گے۔ انگلش ٹیم کینگروز جبکہ بھارتی ٹیم انگلینڈ سے شکست کھائے گی۔ نیوزی لینڈ 4 میچ پاکستان ، بھارت ، آسٹریلیا اور انگلینڈ سے ہارے گی۔ ویسٹ انڈیز کی ٹیم جنوبی افریقا ، انگلینڈ ، بھارت ور نیوزی لینڈ سے ہارے گی۔ جنوبی افریقا اور پاکستان 5،5 میچ جیتیں گے۔

پاکستان کی کارکردگی کے حوالے سے سابق کیوی کپتان کا کہنا ہے کہ پاکستان سری لنکا، آسٹریلیا، نیوزی لینڈ، افغانستان اور بنگلا دیش کو شکست دینے میں کامیاب رہے گا جب کہ ویسٹ انڈیز، انگلینڈ، بھارت اور جنوبی افریقا سے ہار جائے گا۔ جنوبی افریقا کی ٹیم انگلینڈ، بھارت، نیوزی لینڈ اور آسٹریلیا سے ہارے گا تو وہ بنگلا دیش،ویسٹ انڈیز، افغانستان، پاکستان اور سری لنکا
    کے خلاف فتح پائے گا۔

https://www.facebook.com/BrendonMcCu...5865545129966/

Thread Information