Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ali Zafar voted 4th sexiest man in Asia (2008)

Senior Member Array

Ali Zafar voted 4th sexiest man in Asia (2008)

Ali Zafar has been voted as the 4th sexiest Asian man of the year 2008 by the leading British Asian Magazine Eastern Eye. He was also voted the 8th sexiest man last year in 2007 by the same magazine.

New Delhi, Dec 17 (IANS) Bollywood heartthrob John Abraham has been voted the sexiest Asian man of the year by the leading British Asian weekly Eastern Eye.John rose to the top slot from last year’s third position by beating previous winner Shah Rukh Khan. Hrithik Roshan remained at the second position for the second year in succession.

The actor’s fan following became bigger ever since he flaunted his well-toned body on Miami beaches in the hit movie “Dostana”. When the camera panned lovingly over him, many men and women almost swooned.

The judges included Brianna Ragel, editor of Asian Woman Magazine, Che Kurrien, editor of GQ India and Farhad Dadyburjor, former editor of FHM India.

OTHER BRITISH ASIANS TO MAKE IT ON THE TOP 1O INCLUDE PAKISTANI MUSICIAN ALI ZAFAR, model-turned-actor Upen Patel, Ranbir Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan, Imran Khan, pop singer-songwriter Jay Sean and Britain born Pakistani boxer Amir Khan respectively.

Senior Member Array
    i like him soooooooooooo much ..... hes the most handsome, dashing, cute, stylish, hot, decent, goodlooking, kooooooooolllllllllll...... heheheeehehehe ..... bohat impress hoon mein... hehehehehehe.... my fav celebrity.....

he made his career with so much hardwork , i must appreciate. there was a time when he used to make sketches of people at PC Hotel to make some good money , he continued his effort , came in modeling , then acting , and in the end singing.

Senior Member Array
    ahhhhh.......... koi muje sey poochey k kinnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa pasand hai muje... hehehehehhe

admin thanx alot for so sveet comments about him.... werna guys r jealous of him.....

haan , ye to phir hai.....................lolz.
    i wish indian super star and pakistani super stars can come together in a movie......

like shahrukh khan and ali zafar , or humayon saeed. (but humayon cant be successful in any movie in pk) anyways , or amir khan with................. shan

i mean k pairs mein 2 hero 2 heroines , one pair from india one from pakistan , something like that............... some films are made but nothing special.

he is good looking but am sure he is not handsome, dashing, cute, stylish, hot, decent, and koooooooool then me...lol

Senior Member Array
    llolz........admin i m not fully agree to u..... hehehehe... ye jo humaayun hai na itni cheap movies mei aa chuka hai... mager as a director i appreciate him alot..

and sunny....lakin ali zafar ka koi match nahi.. hes macthless..... lolz....

ab bus or compliments nahi... werna pta hai log kia kahein gey ...admin... do u know...?? they will start saying something is burning on NK... lolz...

dhuan dhuaan ho rha hai smaa, kahin to hai aag lagi.... lolz its just a song....

thanks Naveed bhai... agar aap ye sab nahi kehte tu mujhe pata nahi chalta...thank you very much...

ab mujhe pata chala es Zafar ke bari main... ab tu mai pora ketab lekh deta ho es ke uppar...lolz

Senior Member Array
    mm.... sho cute he is...

Member Array
    hmmm he z nice..

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information